262. When melting plastic milk jugs in a fire on a stick, it makes these cool flaming plasic drops, its cool to play "bombs" with it.
263. Said flaming plastic bombs will catch leaves on fire, cool way to meet firefighters!
264. Said flaming plastic bombs leave a scar when they cling to your skin.
265. When trying to hit burrowing wasps with said plastic bombs, amke sure you have good aim.
266. Wasps can sting multiple times.
267. Pouring gasoline in the offending wasps hive pisses them off.
268. Flaming wasps can fly for a long time and will sting anything they can.
269. Flaming wasps can sting and burn you at the sametime.
270. In a small boat (dingy) you can not out run the bees from a beehive.
271. Said dingies engine will almost inevitably fail to go at the wrong time.
272. Parents get REALLY mad when they find out you went a half a mile out into lake michigan in an 8 foot dinghy.
273. Parents hate it even more when its the Coast Guard that brings you back.
274. "You said I could go fishing" is not a proper excuse for being stranded without gas a half a mile out into Lake Michigan.
275. Always carry an extra gas can when venturing out on Lake Michigan.
Peace and Tranquility all depends on your frame of reference.