Newest Members
DT, kk90, Austintexan, Cancan, LS
12257 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Blank (36), christx (41), Heartonfire (38), Nathan LaChine (31)
Who's Online
5 registered (watzupwitu, pufferfish, DT, 2 invisible), 28 Guests and 9 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12257 Members
73 Forums
63126 Topics
441432 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#154933 - 05/07/07 09:49 PM help i've found.
Nate Offline

Loc: Ohio
hey guys - I found this the other day and i know it really encouraged me and helped me a lot -- so i just wanted to share it.

- Nate

Here are some ideas for how to get started in sexual healing:

1. Learn about healthy sexuality.

A first step in sexual healing is to learn to distinguish abusive type sex from healthy sex. If you commonly use words like, "bad" "dirty" "overwhelming" "frightening" "hurtful" and "secretive" to describe sex, you need to realize that these are de>

- Corita Kent

#154938 - 05/07/07 10:01 PM Re: help i've found. [Re: Nate]
roadrunner Offline
Administrator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Carlisle, PA
Nate,

Looks like good advice all the way around! I'm so glad this has helped you, and thanks for posting it so the rest of us can have a look as well.

Much love,
Larry

This land was made for you and me.
(Woody Guthrie)

#154953 - 05/07/07 11:15 PM Re: help i've found. [Re: roadrunner]
EGL Offline
Moderator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor
Thanks for posting this, Nate. Item 2 was particularly helpful to me. I need to work on believing that one more.

Moderator:  ModTeam 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.