Newest Members
RepressedMem, jet_step, JimHouston42, GKB, MorganWut
12468 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
AndyP (48), Gaius (50), JoziSA (52), mmafan66 (48), nltsaved (36), RMM (52), Steve63 (51), zenboy (51)
Who's Online
2 registered (Wife - Survivor, 1 invisible), 20 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12468 Members
74 Forums
64028 Topics
446831 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 12 of 61 < 1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 60 61 >
Topic Options
#154197 - 05/03/07 05:56 PM Re: Things boys discover [Re: Nobbynobs]
roadrunner Offline
Administrator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Carlisle, PA
Originally Posted By: Nobbynobs
197. Your parents knew why you were spending 45 minutes in the bathroom.

...and why the headboard of your bed was knocking against the wall

...and why there was a box of tissues under your bed

...and what that shit-eating grin means,

...and

This land was made for you and me.
(Woody Guthrie)

#154198 - 05/03/07 05:59 PM Re: Things boys discover [Re: Still]
roadrunner Offline
Administrator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor

Originally Posted By: Robbie Brown
196. Lots of time in the forest can fix a LOT of hurt soul.

Wow - does that one ever ring true! My best friend and I were abused together for a year. We spent so much time in the forest that year, just being there for each other, asking "Are you okay?", and healing in nature's beauty as best we could until the next episode.

Much love,
Larry

(Woody Guthrie)

#154199 - 05/03/07 06:12 PM Re: Things boys discover [Re: kuurt]
roadrunner Offline
Administrator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor

Originally Posted By: kuurt
149. don't ask your parents what 'masterbation' means when you are out to a fancy dinner with their friends.

Here's my version of that one, Kurt. At the supermarket, as I help Mom put the groceries on the belt and see - again - that mysterious box of something called "tampons":

Larry: What's this for, Mom?
Mom: It's something for me, Larry.
Larry: Something special?
Mom: Yes, special for me.
Larry: Can I try one?
Mom: No, they're just for women.
Larry: Do you eat them?

And of course in front of, what, 10-15 people. It must have been excruciating for her. Hmmmm. Maybe not. Oh well.

Much love,
Larry

(Woody Guthrie)

#154223 - 05/03/07 08:31 PM Re: Things boys discover [Re: roadrunner]
EGL Offline
Moderator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor
198. Always wear underwear when wearing shorts. If you sit with your legs crossed, well....a neighborhood girl will comment on some fruit that has escaped the loom.

#154228 - 05/03/07 08:45 PM Re: Things boys discover [Re: EGL]
shadowkid Offline
WARNING from ModTeam, September 2013: user "Shadowkid" was exposed as a hoaxer. His entire online persona and stories of sexual abuse were fiction. We encourage you not to become emotionally concerned by anything you see in any of his posts. Thank you
MaleSurvivor

this is number one for me ,if your face is dirty and your mom is taking you in public ,she will spit on her handerchief and wash your face with it!!!!!!!!arghhhhhhhhhh!

#154305 - 05/04/07 07:39 AM Re: Things boys discover [Re: shadowkid]
Still Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Never Sugar Mountain
199. The spring at the head of the stream deep in the big wood runs steady with cool water. In the summer, you can get a cool drink or lay in the small pool that is formed just 3 feet away from the source. Its always there. It always runs cold, sweet and clean no matter what. You can always depend on that spring to run.

200. You can eat raw corn off the cob. It’s really sweet…the corn you can steel from the farm at the edge of the woods. You only have to go out of the woods about 10 feet to reach the edge-plants. Everyone says the farmer will shoot you with rock-salt if he sees you. I hope it’s not true…but he’ll never see me.

201. I hid a time capsule there with Mark just before he moved away…at the edge of that corn field. I put some very special things in it. Sent it to my adult self. Dug down about 2 feet to bury it. Lucy helped us to dig too.

202. They build houses on corn fields. I partied in that house as a late-teen while it was being built. The house that sat over my time capsule. I thought about that time capsule as I got drunk. The other kids did not even know that they were sitting over something so special. I cried inside...they just got stoned some more. But looking back at this....what was going on inside that little kid?

#154311 - 05/04/07 08:38 AM Re: Things boys discover [Re: Still]
pietie Offline

Loc: South Africa
203. Never try to make a fire to warm your hands in the middle of a dry grass field, not even, or especially not in winter.

204. No you can not hatch an egg yourself, even with cotton wool and a heater.

#154321 - 05/04/07 09:28 AM Re: Things boys discover [Re: pietie]
pain4ever Offline

205. No matter how hard you try to hide them, someone will find your nudie magazines.

205b. Hope its not your Mom.

206. When your in the locker or shower room you will always feel like the "smallest" boy there. (If you know what I mean)

207. Avoid taking communal showers, its easier.

208. Try to get get gym last hour of your school schedule.

209. Girls don't like stinky boys.

210. Never leave your clothes unsupervised in the locker-room, they disappear mysteriously.

211. Its really embarassing to find your undies hanging over the girls locker room entrance.

212. Its even harder to retrieve them without embarassing yourself in one way or another.

#154334 - 05/04/07 11:28 AM Re: Things boys discover [Re: pain4ever]
GentleSoul Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Manhattan
213. Those huge cardboard boxes make a great dirtboard, enough for 3 kids, going down a steep tall hill (60 degrees).

214. You'll still get busted if you try stupid things elsewhere besides your home after hearing someone on tv say, "Kids, don't try this at home."

215. It's really, really, really hard to steer or stop a radio flyer wagon, with 3 screaming boys, going down a hill in a residential neighborhood with oncoming traffic.

216. Be careful when riding a bike without a seat.

#154340 - 05/04/07 11:52 AM Re: Things boys discover [Re: GentleSoul]
Chain Breaker Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Michigan
Originally Posted By: GentleSoul
216. Be careful when riding a bike without a seat.

Having had this experience only once, I would rewrite your rule to say "Never ride a bike without a seat."

CB

"[Insert your name here], I am [Chain Breaker]. Do you see that I am your friend? Can you see that you will always be my friend?"
--Wind In His Hair, Dances With Wolves

Page 12 of 61 < 1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 60 61 >

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.