Newest Members
journey4two, VASurvivor, jayceemac, rwolf, FindingNemo
12328 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
cja (49), crackerjack (55), nursemanda25 (33)
Who's Online
5 registered (YYZGIRL, Banjo596, takingitslow, 2 invisible), 15 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12328 Members
74 Forums
63403 Topics
443292 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 3 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >
Topic Options
#154006 - 05/02/07 06:54 PM Re: Things girls discover ........... [Re: Still]
healingpartner Offline

A few from jr high....

47. If your jeans are tight enough, they will leave a fabric imprint on your legs and the blue dye will transfer

48. A wire hanger works when the zipper won't go up on said jeans

49. Tight jeans hurt

50. School issue swimsuits are gross and unflattering

#154007 - 05/02/07 06:57 PM Re: Things girls discover ........... [Re: healingpartner]
healingpartner Offline

And Rob, you are the only bad boy for me! and a while is a lifetime!

#154011 - 05/02/07 07:21 PM Re: Things girls discover ........... [Re: healingpartner]
roadrunner Offline
Administrator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Carlisle, PA
Originally Posted By: healingpartner
31. boys respect a girl that can throw a tight spiral with a football.

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!! I remember that. That is sooooooo true!!!! lol

This land was made for you and me.
(Woody Guthrie)

#154030 - 05/02/07 08:30 PM Re: Things girls discover ........... [Re: healingpartner]
Nobbynobs Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Toronto
Originally Posted By: healingpartner
A few from jr high....

47. If your jeans are tight enough, they will leave a fabric imprint on your legs and the blue dye will transfer

48. A wire hanger works when the zipper won't go up on said jeans

49. Tight jeans hurt

50. School issue swimsuits are gross and unflattering

49 1/2. Your father was absolutely right about what boys think when they see you in tight jeans.

- Mel Brooks

#154046 - 05/02/07 09:28 PM Re: Things girls discover ........... [Re: Nobbynobs]
WalkingSouth Offline
MaleSurvivor

49 3/4. Good one Nobs!

#154057 - 05/02/07 10:44 PM Re: Things girls discover ........... [Re: WalkingSouth]
selene Offline

Loc: midwest
51. At 9, girls will pay 5 cents to have their nails painted.
52. Once their parents see it, they will pay 10 cents to have it removed.
53. Stepping on boards with nails in them should be avoided the day before a tap dance recital.
54. A mom can run really, really fast if you chase her with a frog.
55. A mom will never, ever think it's funny to be chased with a frog. Not even 35 years later.
56. It's nice to wake up to the sound of Big Wheels on a sidewalk.
57. Patent leather shoes are stupid.
58. At 16, boys don't like it if you beat them at any sort of race.
59. A dead guinea pig cannot be saved with CPR.

60. That's why we wear tight jeans.

#154088 - 05/03/07 05:03 AM Re: Things girls discover ........... [Re: selene]
soapy bubbles Offline

Loc: london
61. Tight jeans required at least an hour sitting in a cold bath wearing them to make them 'shrink to fit'
62. The mullet was never flattering and never will be
63. If you end up with the bench nearest the door in the school showers, some bitch will throw your clothes out into the corridor
64. Boys know about this charming trick and sit in the corridor waiting for you to retrieve your clothes
65. Boys were able to wear gym shorts, girls had gym knickers
66. Gym was hell on earth
67. Behind the gym is a good place to smoke

“Nobody can make you feel inferior without your permission.” --- Eleanor Roosevelt

#154089 - 05/03/07 05:09 AM Re: Things girls discover ........... [Re: soapy bubbles]
soapy bubbles Offline

68. Commercials lie - at certain times of the month, you CANNOT swim, fly, cycle etc in white trousers

69. Boys: "why do you always carry a handbag? You don't see boys carrying their worldly goods around with them"
Because boys don't have spare knickers, sanitary wear and all the other 'just in case' things girls need.

70. Way back in the day, sanitary wear was AWFUL - plastic strips in your underwear (rustles when you walk), thick towels (can everyone see it through my trousers?), belts and loops (don't even ask, that was a real horror), leakages, overspill, unpredicatable cycles ............ the awfulness of puberty just goes on and on!

71. Boys like lifting girls skirts up

72. Girls DO NOT think it's funny (see 70 above!)

“Nobody can make you feel inferior without your permission.” --- Eleanor Roosevelt

#154090 - 05/03/07 05:12 AM Re: Things girls discover ........... [Re: soapy bubbles]
soapy bubbles Offline

73. When a boy says he loves you, he probably doesn't.
74. When you have sex with a boy because he says he loves you, he probably doesn't.
75. Boys tell their friends
76. Boys are called players, girls are called sluts

#154091 - 05/03/07 05:15 AM Re: Things girls discover ........... [Re: soapy bubbles]
soapy bubbles Offline

77. Finding cat poo in a plant pot in the bathroom isn't nice
78. Not wanting the cat to get into trouble is good.
79. Getting a spoon and throwing the cat poo out of the window into the garden probably isn't a good idea because ....
80. It could land in washing and
81. Parents think it's odd when you start refusing to eat with a spoon

Page 3 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.