Newest Members
jon-jon, want more, pgh15217, Barracuda312, Just Hanging
12342 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
GeneF48 (66), kun wang (32)
Who's Online
2 registered (2 invisible), 22 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12342 Members
74 Forums
63437 Topics
443449 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 >
Topic Options
#153905 - 05/02/07 08:03 AM Things girls discover ...........
soapy bubbles Offline

Loc: london
1. Never swim in a two-piece ..... boys pull the bottoms down and laugh

2. Never swim in a two-piece .... the bottom comes down anyway when you dive in

3. Never swim in anything yellow or white .... then there's no need for anything to fall anywhere, cos the world can see everything anyway

4. My breasts are gonna grow HOW BIG???

5. I'm going to bleed WHERE????

6. Having your hair cut to match the latest trend doesn't suit you - too late after having waist length hair chopped to an 'elfin' crop

7. Crying doesn't help grow your hair back

8. Boys to the age of about 10 want to show you slimey, jumpy things (probably already poked by a stick).

9. Teaching your pony to stand on its hind legs is good for impressing boys

10. Falling off said pony isn't

More later
SB x

Edited by soapy bubbles (05/02/07 09:33 AM)

“Nobody can make you feel inferior without your permission.” --- Eleanor Roosevelt

#153923 - 05/02/07 09:32 AM Re: Things girls discover ........... [Re: soapy bubbles]
soapy bubbles Offline

11. Do I need a bra?
~I wonder whether someone will tell me when I should get a bra?
~I'm not going to be the first one in my class to get a bra, that's for sure
~I'm not going to be the last one in my class to get a bra, that's for sure
~oh my God, how will I know if I need a bra?
~I'm going to buy one anyway
~No I'm not
~Yes I am, better safe than sorry
~I wonder whether anyone will notice I'm wearing a bra?

12. I hate boys. Don't they know how much I hate having my bra strap pinged?

Edited by soapy bubbles (05/02/07 09:45 AM)

“Nobody can make you feel inferior without your permission.” --- Eleanor Roosevelt

#153925 - 05/02/07 09:47 AM Re: Things girls discover ........... [Re: soapy bubbles]
soapy bubbles Offline

13. When your parents tell you your kitten's got lost, what they really mean is it's been run over.

14. When you knock on neighbours' doors and ask if they've seen your lost kitten, put posters up all round the area and cry all night, your parents will still think it's better than telling you it's been run over.

#153926 - 05/02/07 09:49 AM Re: Things girls discover ........... [Re: soapy bubbles]
soapy bubbles Offline

15. making mud pies is fun

16. dressing your cat up in dolls clothes and making him sit in a toy pram to be pushed around the garden is fun.

17. it's not fun when your sister cuts all the hair off your best doll

#153927 - 05/02/07 09:49 AM Re: Things girls discover ........... [Re: soapy bubbles]
soapy bubbles Offline

i'm going to shut up now and let someone else have a go!

#153939 - 05/02/07 11:05 AM Re: Things girls discover ........... [Re: soapy bubbles]
Chain Breaker Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Michigan
These are great, SB. Thanks for starting this.

CB

"[Insert your name here], I am [Chain Breaker]. Do you see that I am your friend? Can you see that you will always be my friend?"
--Wind In His Hair, Dances With Wolves

#153940 - 05/02/07 11:06 AM Re: Things girls discover ........... [Re: soapy bubbles]
FormerTexan Offline
Site Administrator
MaleSurvivor
Loc: Denver, CO
SB,

Thanks for sharing the other side of the coin with us. I wondered at times how this topic worked for the girls. \:\)

1. That

If I could meet myself as a boy...

#153944 - 05/02/07 11:54 AM Re: Things girls discover ........... [Re: FormerTexan]
healingpartner Offline

18. Boys don't like being shorter that you
19. Boys don't like it when you beat them arm wrestling
20. Boys think it is cool when you pick up a frog

#153946 - 05/02/07 11:57 AM Re: Things girls discover ........... [Re: healingpartner]
healingpartner Offline

21. Once you pass puberty, you can make boys do really stupid things

22. I apparently had 2 sets of eyes for a while...at least when talking to boys who wouldn't look me in the one set even when I asked

23. Bad boys are fun...for a while

#153947 - 05/02/07 11:59 AM Re: Things girls discover ........... [Re: healingpartner]
healingpartner Offline

24. Once you can go into a bar, you can make boys do even dumber things and spend their money

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.