Newest Members
BCtejas, JHNebraska, mike42069, JACKL, Personman
12491 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
mrwhiskers (25), SouthernLaw (41), TerryT (61)
Who's Online
2 registered (2 invisible), 19 Guests and 6 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12491 Members
74 Forums
64158 Topics
447721 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 25 of 61 < 1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 60 61 >
Topic Options
#160531 - 06/07/07 10:10 PM Re: Things boys discover [Re: roadrunner]
EGL Offline
Moderator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor
Larry, was any of your family watching this? If so, I bet they were all laughing their asses off. \:D

#160708 - 06/08/07 03:42 PM Re: Things boys discover [Re: EGL]
roadrunner Offline
Administrator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Carlisle, PA
Eddie,

My aunt and uncle knew - they had seen similar things before. Uncle Willard: "You boys better not mess with that goose if you plan on ever getting off this porch."

Have you ever seen a pissed-off honking (and bbed) goose in full charge? OMG. Biggest, fastest, whitest, scariest thing in the world! And the beak...FUCK!!!

But the jigsaw puzzles were cool too.

Much love,
Larry

This land was made for you and me.
(Woody Guthrie)

#160711 - 06/08/07 04:04 PM Re: Things boys discover [Re: roadrunner]
WalkingSouth Offline
MaleSurvivor

ROTF LMAO!!!!!!!

#160912 - 06/09/07 08:43 PM Re: Things boys discover [Re: roadrunner]
RICK57 Offline

Loc: ENGLAND
465 - old people tell you that the older you get, the quicker the years go by. You think this is rubbish, but then start to think it's true. How can it be true when I am nearly fifty, but still only 19.

466 - old people tell you that being young is wasted on youth. If that's true, why don't they stop wearing bloody crimplene!

467 - sometimes knowledge is a good thing... sometimes you just wish you never knew.

468 - some people are good. some are bad - no matter how clever you are, you can never tell which one will eventually sell you down the river. Learn to swim, then you can watch the bad ones drown.

469 - no one can tell you what music will stand the test of time. I remember listening to the stuff of nightmares on national TV/Radio & then suddenly we had Deep Purple / Black Sabbath / Hendrix / Lizzy / Golden Earring / Budgie / Uriah Heep / Judas Priest etc. Rock music is still gong strong with 80's Guns 'n' Roses / Motley Crue / Metallica / Halloween... then we advance to the likes of Hell is for Heroes & so it goes on. You can keep all that other stuff. All of those early bands are still playing except for Hendrix who may be playing somewhere that we are not privileged to listen. You will like what you like - don't pretend to like some music you can't stand.

470 - wedding discos are hell on earth! They play songs about divorce (e.g. all that's left is a band of gold) & all of the women will get up to dance & moan about every man that they have ever known (including the one that they are dancing with). You'll ask the DJ for some Motorhead & he'll say that no one will get up to that. He eventually plays it & the floor is full! DJs very rarely play the songs that people request - they have this delusion that they have written / played and sang on every song that was ever recorded & they will play what they want us to hear...it will always be bad!

471 - you will aquire/develop a lot of knowledge that seems to be useless. You will still lack knowledge thatis useful.

472 - there are as many different ways of being drunk as there are different ways of having a hangover.

473 - just because the volume control goes up to 11, it doesn't mean that it's actually louder than 10!

474 - just because someone is loud, doesn't mean they are really saying anything!

475 - just because someone is quiet doesn't mean they have nothing to say!

476 - the world can be a strange and frightening place, it doesn't make it all bad!

Best wishes ...Rik

#160932 - 06/10/07 12:33 AM Re: Things boys discover [Re: Still]
OKIE MIKE Offline

Loc: HULBERT OK
NEAVER pee on an electric fence

waiting to 4:00 in the morning to come home , because you know that You are in trouble . Dad is still up .

THANK YOU ALL
I needed a good laugh

"I HAD NO SHOES THEN I SAW A MAN THAT HAD NO FEET"

"All I can do is be me, whoever that is"

#160936 - 06/10/07 01:43 AM Re: Things boys discover [Re: OKIE MIKE]
Scoutvictim Offline

Loc: St. Louis, Missouri
477. while your parents are at work, never lock you two older brothers out of the house.

478. always remember that your two older brothers will remember you locked them out.

479. don't ever loose your copy of the house key.

480. when you loose your house key, don't tell your two older brothers, they will make your life hell.

Larry,

I just spent two and a half hours reading all 25 pages of this thread.

Thanks for bringing it back.

Mem'ries,
Light the corners of my mind
Misty water-colored memories
Of the way we were
Scattered pictures,
Of the smiles we left behind
Smiles we gave to one another
For the way we were
Can it be that it was all so simple then?
Or has time re-written every line?
If we had the chance to do it all again
Tell me, would we? Could we?
Mem'ries, may be beautiful and yet
What's too painful to remember
We simply choose to forget
So it's the laughter
We will remember
Whenever we remember...
The way we were...
The way we were...

Sorry....I had to.

Now I can't get this song out of my mind.

Luv ya,
Carl

Happiness is like peeing your pants; Everyone can see it, but only YOU feel the warmth.

Peebles, Ohio WOR alumni, Oct. 2007

#162414 - 06/20/07 12:37 AM Re: Things boys discover [Re: Scoutvictim]
Still Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: FEMA Region 1
481. That does NOT make you go blind!!! or get warts on your hand!

#162470 - 06/20/07 11:38 AM Re: Things boys discover [Re: Still]
still 12 Offline

482. If you go over the little-boy-scientific-calculation of 3 or 4 seconds dipping part of a graham cracker in milk, it WILL break off and you will end up spooning out the resultant mush left in the bottom of the glass (after you have tried unsuccessfully to make it slide out when the milk is gone or if you weren't quick enough to grab it (with your dirty hand) before it sank!!).

Bugs Bunny cartoons were the fault of many graham cracker mishaps for me when my attention was diverted for that 1 extra critical second!!!

To this date I still slip up once in awhile but I'm getting better. \:D

#162473 - 06/20/07 12:17 PM Re: Things boys discover [Re: still 12]
still 12 Offline

483. God created lightening bugs (a.k.a. fire flies) to remind you, later in life, that times weren't always bad when you were a little boy.

#162474 - 06/20/07 12:32 PM Re: Things boys discover *DELETED* [Re: shadowkid]
ttoon Offline
MaleSurvivor

Post deleted by ttoon

Page 25 of 61 < 1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 60 61 >

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.