I have lately thought of myself to be strait, and am attracted to women, but have also bin curious. I don't know if this is be cause of my abuse and wanting attention from a male but. on thursday I when to a gay bar and met a nice guy that was my age and told him that this was my first expirience with in a gay bar and told him that I have never kissed a guy (intentionally or willingfully). So with out hesitation we kissed.

And, it felt REALLY GOOD!!! Now maybe it was just that kissing anyone feels good or that it felt nice to be wanted, but I'm thinking of meeting him again and just seeing where it goes from here.

I don't know if I'm gay/ strait/ or Bi --I think I'll chose bi for now.

I have not had a relationship in a very long time and maybe that is all that I wanted, and so this fufils the desire. But I would like to see him again.

The kiss felt good and not wrong in any way so I think it is ok to explore this for a little while longer.

It has been soooo long since I have been in aq relationship and want one sooo badly, but I don't know what the right way to handle this,,, do I call him now, or wait. and then what should I tell him?

That I like him, that I enjoyed his company, that I wanna see him again?

I don't know what to do.

Please. any help or advise you guys could give would be most appriciated!!!!!

Humblly,

Logan

-Blade Runner