Newest Members
MorganWut, myrlin, AaronS, BookHouseBoy, WeFallWeRise
12464 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
isol8er (43), omrfople (38)
Who's Online
0 registered (), 18 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12464 Members
74 Forums
63992 Topics
446667 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#151438 - 04/18/07 10:27 AM really OFF topic - gay quotes
markgreyblue Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Pasadena, CA

When I was in the military they gave me a medal for killing two men and a discharge for loving one. ~Epitaph of Leonard P. Matlovich, 1988 (Thank you, Marlene.) 

If gay and lesbian people are given civil rights, then everyone will want them! ~Author unknown, as seen on a button at evolvefish.com 

The Bible contains six admonishments to homosexuals and 362 admonishments to heterosexuals. That doesn't mean that God doesn't love heterosexuals. It's just that they need more supervision. ~Lynn Lavner 

My lesbianism is an act of Christian charity. All those women out there praying for a man, and I'm giving them my share. ~Rita Mae Brown 

You don't have to be straight to be in the military; you just have to be able to shoot straight. ~Barry Goldwater 

Why is it that, as a culture, we are more comfortable seeing two men holding guns than holding hands? ~Ernest Gaines 

It doesn't matter what you do in the bedroom as long as you don't do it in the street and frighten the horses. ~Daphne Fielding, The Duchess of Jermyn Street 

Homosexuality is god's way of insuring that the truly gifted aren't burdened with children. ~Sam Austin 

Isn't it a violation of the Georgia sodomy law for the Supreme Court to have its head up its ass? ~Letter to Playboy magazine, February 1987 

Who would give a law to lovers? Love is unto itself a higher law. ~Boethius, The Consolation of Philosophy, A.D. 524 

If homosexuality is a disease, let's all call in queer to work: "Hello. Can't work today, still queer." ~Robin Tyler 

You know what they say: You can't teach a gay dog straight tricks. ~Trey Parker & Matt Stone, South Park 

No government has the right to tell its citizens when or whom to love. The only queer people are those who don't love anybody. ~Rita Mae Brown, speech, 28 August 1982 

You could move. ~Abigail Van Buren, "Dear Abby," in response to a reader who complained that a gay couple was moving in across the street and wanted to know what he could do to improve the quality of the neighborhood 

War. Rape. Murder. Poverty. Equal rights for gays. Guess which one the Southern Baptist Convention is protesting? ~The Value of Families 

If time and space are curved, where do all of the straight people come from? ~Author Unknown 

Everybody's journey is individual. If you fall in love with a boy, you fall in love with a boy. The fact that many Americans consider it a disease says more about them than it does about homosexuality. ~James Baldwin 

What is straight? A line can be straight, or a street, but the human heart, oh, no, it's curved like a road through mountains. ~Tennessee Williams, A Streetcar Named Desire, 1947 

There is nothing wrong with going to bed with someone of your own sex. People should be very free with sex, they should draw the line at goats. ~Elton John 

I'd rather be black than gay because when you're black you don't have to tell your mother. ~Charles Pierce, 1980 

That word "lesbian" sounds like a disease. And straight men know because they're sure that they're the cure. ~Denise McCanles 

As a mother, I know that homosexuals cannot biologically reproduce children; therefore, they must recruit our children. ~Anita Bryant, 1977 

If gays are granted rights, next we'll have to give rights to prostitutes and to people who sleep with St. Bernards and to nailbiters. ~Anita Bryant 

Anita Bryant like Anita hole in the head. ~Graffiti 

The radical right is so homophobic that they're blaming global warming on the AIDS quilt. ~Dennis Miller 

Jesse Helms and Newt Gingrich were shaking hands congratulating themselves on the introduction of an antigay bill in Congress. If it passes, they won't be able to shake hands, because it will then be illegal for a prick to touch an asshole. ~Judy Carter 

My own belief is that there is hardly anyone whose sexual life, if it were broadcast, would not fill the world at large with surprise and horror. ~W. Somerset Maugham 

Drag is when a man wears everything a lesbian won't. ~Author Unknown 

"...the sign of a true leader is service..." - anonymous

#151439 - 04/18/07 10:31 AM Re: really OFF topic - gay quotes [Re: markgreyblue]
markgreyblue Offline
MaleSurvivor

i cannot believe anita bryant AKA Miss America wasn't put into an institution -

what a crazy line -

#151441 - 04/18/07 10:44 AM Re: really OFF topic - gay quotes [Re: markgreyblue]
jamie' Offline

Loc: Ont, Can
These are good, thnx for posting.

#151442 - 04/18/07 10:45 AM Re: really OFF topic - gay quotes [Re: jamie']
markgreyblue Offline
MaleSurvivor

you bet...

I think though one of my favourites was on a tshirt - sold near my home in Toronto:

"But Mom, he IS the right girl"

\:\)

lol

#151501 - 04/18/07 02:43 PM Re: really OFF topic - gay quotes [Re: markgreyblue]
Nobbynobs Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Toronto
“Why can't they have gay people in the army? Personally, I think they are just afraid of a thousand guys with M16s going, "Who'd you call a faggot?"”

Jon Stewart

- Mel Brooks

#151508 - 04/18/07 03:51 PM Re: really OFF topic - gay quotes [Re: Nobbynobs]
roadrunner Offline
Administrator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Carlisle, PA
A few I have seen on T-shirts:

I'm not gay, but my BOYFRIEND is!

How dare you assume I'm heterosexual!

Much love,
Larry

This land was made for you and me.
(Woody Guthrie)

#151521 - 04/18/07 04:39 PM Re: really OFF topic - gay quotes [Re: markgreyblue]
reality2k4 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Stuck between water, air, and ...
Mark, as a human being, I dont care what sexuality someone sees themselves as being, nor race or creed.
Society and mentors of kids, put the seeds of hatred into the children.

Some of those quotes are excellent,

ste

#151525 - 04/18/07 04:49 PM Re: really OFF topic - gay quotes [Re: reality2k4]
duncanUK Offline
MaleSurvivor

i agree with ste. i think the word "fag" means Fabulous And Gay.

duncan

#151629 - 04/19/07 12:05 AM Re: really OFF topic - gay quotes [Re: duncanUK]
markgreyblue Offline
MaleSurvivor

I didn't mean this post - as an outrage really - I just thought it was clever -

I guess though - after being back in the States -

I have never been so accosted for being homosexual -

But I guess i do miss the places - it doesn't matter -

like SF -

or TO

Edited by markgreyblue (04/19/07 12:05 AM)

#151644 - 04/19/07 01:59 AM Re: really OFF topic - gay quotes [Re: markgreyblue]
duncanUK Offline
MaleSurvivor

Mark - you dont have to be sorry for posting this at all.it does matter. you being happy with yourself and with life does matter.

take care,

duncan

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.