Newest Members
journey4two, VASurvivor, jayceemac, rwolf, FindingNemo
12328 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Alicia (55), bubblytam (56), crazydragon (39), JGag78 (36), kris82 (32), Shin (28)
Who's Online
2 registered (Bluedogone, 1 invisible), 21 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12328 Members
74 Forums
63397 Topics
443262 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#150841 - 04/14/07 09:20 PM mystic river
sabata Offline
MaleSurvivor

just saw this movie.....done in 2003......pretty intense.....could trigger......starts with 3 boys playing....guy comes up in a car....one is convinced to get in......off he goes.....he is molested.....then it pans to the adults.....touches on feelings...thoughts..ect about what ones goes through..to be molested...and how that boy was lost that day he got in the car............drama...mystery.....but as i said could be triggering.....and intense

#151003 - 04/15/07 06:36 PM Re: mystic river [Re: sabata]
roadrunner Offline
Administrator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Carlisle, PA
Steve,

I remember seeing that one. As you say, very intense. It was a really good murder mystery as well, but the aspects involving that kid who got in the car really hit me hard.

That was me, by the way. I can't remember the number of times I just got into the car, knowing where we were going and what was going to happen.

Much love,
Larry

This land was made for you and me.
(Woody Guthrie)

#151024 - 04/15/07 08:46 PM Re: mystic river [Re: roadrunner]
sabata Offline
MaleSurvivor

sorry larry....yea the whole movie touched me....i think they did a good job in getting across..the efects......steve

#151035 - 04/15/07 09:39 PM Re: mystic river [Re: sabata]
roadrunner Offline
Administrator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Carlisle, PA
No problem Steve. I think it's good that the problem of CSA should be presented to the public in a way that shows it as it really is. And that HAS to be pretty triggering.

Much love,
Larry

This land was made for you and me.
(Woody Guthrie)

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.