Newest Members
rhyoung, Jefferson22, OxfordArms, Anony_mous, Drew6991x
12367 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
bluesky (44), Brother B+ (48), emal7717 (53), estuardo (52), kwf777 (56), LeeAnne (30), mapleleafsn (52), otherside (61), ronnie (59), Scott1962 (52), thrive-n-survive (42), tom3065 (36)
Who's Online
7 registered (jq19712, Scott1962, Jay1946, JayBro, 3 invisible), 23 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12367 Members
74 Forums
63561 Topics
444091 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#15099 - 04/26/06 06:55 PM Re: Wanting to give up
Morning Star Offline

Loc: Home
First, you are NOT worth giving up, because you ARE worth loving and caring for, and that is what will cure you eventually.

So I suggest ask yourself each day, how much more can you love and care for yourself.

I am suggesting love as a cure here, and that is because what started out as a love abberation can end when heart find true love again in self love.

It is a broken piece of your heart that you are trying to mend when all you have to do is to step down from the mind and enter your heart, and then allow your heart heal your mind. Allow love.

Have you noticed the moments when you have felt loved those are also the moments you have felt cured. So the cure really is love and not in the mind, you just mind spent the rest of your life trying to put the pieces of the jigsaw puzzle while further complicating it.

This is the alchemy of love, when it heals what heart cannot. Self analysis can only lead you to a point where you can choose to love yourself once again. Rest is up to you.

Why Don't People Heal, by Caroline Myss; 30 days to clean up your vibrations - Abraham-Hicks

#15100 - 04/26/06 07:48 PM Re: Wanting to give up
reality2k4 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Stuck between water, air, and ...
Hang on in there.
You are worth it,

ste

#15102 - 04/27/06 02:25 PM Re: Wanting to give up
roadrunner Offline
Administrator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Carlisle, PA
Martym,

Please refer that PM to our mod team. You need to be able to participate here freely without blocking out a part of the input you can get.

You are right. The person who wrote to you was probably trying to help, and perhaps you have misunderstood what he has said or the background to it. But let the mods speak to him about this. This is part of their job and this kind of dialogue goes on all the time. We are all hurting people in one way or another, and sometimes a private word with a moderator is a good idea to get things back on track.

Much love,
Larry

This land was made for you and me.
(Woody Guthrie)

#15103 - 04/27/06 02:37 PM Re: Wanting to give up
reality2k4 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Stuck between water, air, and ...
Martym,

any PM that hurts you should be reported.
You should not have to turn off that facility because of anothers comments.

BTW, you can also select who to ignore,

ste

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.