I was getting lunch and noticed this story on the front page of my local paper. The comments left by readers at the bottom of the story can be triggering **trigger warning**.

Baby-sitter faces sex charges

Fair Use Excerpt

TOMS RIVER A 36-year-old Marlboro woman has been charged in a 14-count indictment with engaging in sexual behavior on two occasions with two 13-year-old boys while she was baby-sitting two younger children at a home in Jackson last year.

An Ocean County grand jury handed up the indictment Tuesday charging Michelle Adams of Evergreen Drive with various sexual acts, including intercourse with one of the 13-year-olds and aggravated criminal sexual contact with the other.

In addition, Adams is charged with seven counts of child endangerment pertaining to the two alleged victims and the younger two, ages 7 and 8, who were in her care.

Each of the four counts of aggravated sexual assault carry maximum prison terms of 20 years upon conviction. The seven child endangerment counts each carry maximum prison terms of 10 years upon conviction. The three counts of aggravated criminal sexual contact each carry maximum prison terms of five years.

"and i don't want the world to see me, cause i don't think that they'd understand"

"You don't know what love is...you just do as your told"

"My life has changed. What you take as a simple thing, is not so simple for me anymore"