Newest Members
beatcook, MassGuy, wiresguy1, AustinChemist, wild_turky
12276 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
4113 (60), Andre M, (36), catchup22 (62), jim OCA 7 (57), sidhearthur (55), SkyClad (65)
Who's Online
3 registered (AdawgJR, 2 invisible), 19 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12276 Members
73 Forums
63164 Topics
441711 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#1490 - 06/09/05 10:37 PM Re: “Perpetrator gets off, boy gets life”
Lloydy Offline
Administrator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor
Loc: England Shropshire
Blake
Quote:
“Perpetrator gets off, boy gets life.”
That's how it seemed to me a few years ago, but I reclaimed my life, I clawed it back from abusers who'd had it for 31 years.

My perps will have to live the knowledge of their evil for just as long as I will live with the memories of that evil.
The difference is that through therapy and some hard personal work I can now live with my memories.

Dave

#1491 - 06/09/05 11:54 PM Re: “Perpetrator gets off, boy gets life”
Sinking Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Took my ball and went home.
Blake - Your pain is palpable, I feel it from where I sit. And it seems to has lasted forever. And it seems like it will last forever, but it won't. Because you are pouring out your soul. You are releasing the pain through your words and tears. Every little bit that you let out will lead to your relief, will lead to your finding who you are and who you are meant to be. There is a light, I've seen it. I'm living it. A year and a half ago I felt lost in the depth of the darkness you feel lost in now. Your friends here will help you find your way out, I will if I can. The mere fact that you are here speaks volumes about where you can go next. Try not to let them, the evil ones, continue to hurt you. It has been said that the best form of revenge is living a good life. You can win now. You, the grown man, are now rescuing the boy inside who has suffered for so long. You are feeling his pain, you are taking all of this on because he was too young and small and vulnerable to handle it when it happened. You are becoming your own savior. When the angels reach down to pull you from the wreckage, hold on tight, let them provide you with the comfort their arms offer, you deserve it. We all deserve to find some comfort in this world. You will find yours too. If you want, PM me. I'm a good listener. I wish you peace. - John

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.