Newest Members
lilac, The Wife Of, smusab, whiteflag, North101
12287 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
cards (33), korbin2003 (39), Rosemary (53), Zebra (47)
Who's Online
4 registered (sadclown, 86, Tarobuns108, 1 invisible), 20 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12287 Members
73 Forums
63216 Topics
442041 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#148202 - 04/01/07 04:53 PM This is not abuse! Triggers
reality2k4 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Stuck between water, air, and ...
A guy from my city who was working in sth england happily walking home with his gf.
Two guys jumped him for wearing glasses after he responded to their taunts.

He was kicked to the ground, but one assailant carried on stomping on his head.
The poor guy is in a waking coma, and doctors are fearful of operating on him.

Yesterday the two thugs got three years each for assault, and even the fact that they were on bail at the time for another violent assault never affected their sentencing.

He will never awaken from his coma, and these thugs will be back out in just over a year.
WTF,

ste

#148272 - 04/01/07 11:26 PM Re: This is not abuse! Triggers [Re: reality2k4]
ScottyTodd Offline
Administrator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor
Loc: Pennsylvania
Now doesn't that just piss me off!!! You know, if I keep reading these negative stories...it just seems hopeless!! Not fair!! Not right!! But not helping me deal with my own anger for what my Perp did to me!!! It can put me on overload!!! It will probably take me away from my own recovery and slowdown my healing...now, that's really depressing!! I feel really upset for that guy and the cheap consequence his Perps got but..I need..really need to keep the focus on my own healing and recovery!!

Howard

Moderator:  Chase Eric, ModTeam 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.