Newest Members
tammy m, TheConqueror, Bloom, JohnWC, KKumar
12423 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
dphoenix1701 (37), jaywiz2009 (69), mato (57)
Who's Online
4 registered (aniceguy, traveler, 2 invisible), 14 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12423 Members
74 Forums
63803 Topics
445534 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#147948 - 03/31/07 09:15 AM Re: Excerpts from a Dog and Cat's Diary [Re: reality2k4]
Trish4850 Offline
BoD Liaison Emeritus
MaleSurvivor<

Loc: New Jersey
Ouch! but OK, I'll give you points that the thought process is much more detailed But really, male or female, a cat is a cat is a cat, unless of course they're a bit "special" like mine, the dummy won't even go by the front door if it's open and she runs away from bugs! We don't let the other cats in the neighborhood know \:D

ROCK ON........Trish

#149236 - 04/06/07 10:38 AM Re: Excerpts from a Dog and Cat's Diary [Re: Trish4850]
Lloydy Offline
Administrator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor
Loc: England Shropshire
Dear God,

Why do humans smell the flowers, but seldom, if ever, smell one another?

Dear God,
When we get to heaven, can we sit on your couch? Or is it the same old story?

Dear God,
Why are there cars named after the jaguar, the cougar, the mustang, the colt, the stingray, and the rabbit, but not ONE named for a dog? How often do you see a cougar riding around? We dogs love a nice ride! Would it be so hard to rename the 'Chrysler Eagle' the 'Chrysler Beagle'?

Dear God,
If a dog barks his head off in the forest and no human hears him, is he still a bad dog?

Dear God,
We dogs can understand human verbal instructions, hand signals, whistles, horns, clickers, beepers, scent ID's, electromagnetic energy fields, and Frisbee flight paths. What do humans understand?

Dear God,
More meatballs, less spaghetti, please.

Dear God,
May I have my testicles back?

Dear God,
When we get to the Pearly Gates, do we have to shake hands to get in?

Dear God,
Are there mailmen in Heaven? If there are, will I have to apologize?

Dear God,
Let me give you a list of just some of the things I must remember to be a good dog:

- I will not eat the cat's food before they eat it or after they throw up.

- I will not roll on dead seagulls, fish, crabs, etc., just because I like the way they smell.

- I will not munch on "leftovers" in the kitty litter box; although they are tasty, they are not food.

- The diaper pail is not a cookie jar.

- The sofa is not a face towel; neither are Mom and Dad's laps.

- The garbage collector is not stealing our stuff.

- My head does not belong in the refrigerator.

- I will not bite the officer's hand when he reaches in for Mom's driver's license and registration.

- I will not play tug-of-war with Dad's underwear when he's on the toilet.

- Sticking my nose into someone's crotch is not an acceptable way of saying 'hello.'

- I do not need to suddenly stand straight up when I'm lying under the coffee table.

- I must shake the rainwater out of my fur before entering the house.

- I will not throw up in the car.

- I will not come in from outside and immediately drag my butt across the carpet.

- The cat is not a squeaky toy; so when I play with him and he makes that noise, it's usually not a good thing.

Dave

#149241 - 04/06/07 11:03 AM Re: Excerpts from a Dog and Cat's Diary [Re: Lloydy]
Trish4850 Offline
BoD Liaison Emeritus
MaleSurvivor<

Hi Dave, nice to see you! \:\)

Quote:
Let me give you a list of just some of the things I must remember to be a good dog:

Just because my people aren't home, it is not OK to get comfy and sleep on the man's reclyner

ROCK ON.......Trish

#149259 - 04/06/07 01:27 PM Re: Excerpts from a Dog and Cat's Diary [Re: Trish4850]
GWsurvives Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Atlanta, and here, among othe...
Trish... with regards to your post on the previous page.. ALthough it may be humane.... I hope you are referring to MALE pets!!! I'd like to keep my "boys" a while.

#149295 - 04/06/07 06:50 PM Re: Excerpts from a Dog and Cat's Diary [Re: GWsurvives]
Trish4850 Offline
BoD Liaison Emeritus
MaleSurvivor<

Really, GW! Of course, I'm only talking about the 4 legged, tail wagging males - I promise

Trish

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.