Newest Members
RodrigoBR, MJ545, Marant, BeingFound, journey4two
12332 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
blueelectron9 (48), Grunty1967b (2014), highflight (42), jocks44 (54), kitm1 (47), Porrick (44)
Who's Online
4 registered (dan_in_newengland, Greg56, VASurvivor, 1 invisible), 16 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12332 Members
74 Forums
63417 Topics
443370 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Topic Options
#147317 - 03/27/07 07:10 PM Re: back...I hope!!!!!!!!!!! [Re: EGL]
VN Offline
MaleSurvivor

Welcome back Larry. It is been much to long time, and I am glad that your health is improve enough for you to feel good to return to here. You have been missed.

VN

#147329 - 03/27/07 08:06 PM Re: back...I hope!!!!!!!!!!! [Re: VN]
WalkingSouth Offline
MaleSurvivor

I guess us gorgeous people know another gorgeous person when we see him, don't we Eddie? Now if we can just do something about Larry!

\:D \:D \:D

#147333 - 03/27/07 09:15 PM Re: back...I hope!!!!!!!!!!! [Re: WalkingSouth]
healing_inside Offline
MaleSurvivor

Larry,

It is good to see you my brother.

Take your time and post as you are able

Glad you are doing better \:\)

*** WoR Retreat Alumni - Alta 2005 ***

#147334 - 03/27/07 09:20 PM Re: back...I hope!!!!!!!!!!! [Re: healing_inside]
Derdlecar Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Ogden Utah, USA
Larry My Old Friend!

WELCOME BACK!!!

I used to feel like my posts had not been answered 'till you answerd them and I had to kinda get along with no reply from one much loved roadrunner. Now here you are again! This is way too cool!

Love ya
Darrel

PS, you say that you are getting used to a new Mac. I also want to welcome you to the world of real computers!

Edited by Derdlecar (03/27/07 09:23 PM)

#147344 - 03/27/07 10:49 PM Re: back...I hope!!!!!!!!!!! [Re: Nobbynobs]
kuurt Offline

Loc: louisiana
i think i have the keys to the streetsweeper! i will leave them in your pm box for you :D. it's so cool to see you back.
-k

#147347 - 03/27/07 10:55 PM Re: back...I hope!!!!!!!!!!! [Re: kuurt]
WalkingSouth Offline
MaleSurvivor

Hey Larry, Good to see you finally got a real computer!

#147355 - 03/27/07 11:24 PM Re: back...I hope!!!!!!!!!!! [Re: WalkingSouth]
EGL Offline
Moderator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor
What? Larry got a new computer? You mean he has finally given up on his abacus and tin cans with string?

#147389 - 03/28/07 08:49 AM Re: back...I hope!!!!!!!!!!! [Re: EGL]
roadrunner Offline
Administrator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Carlisle, PA
Thanks everyone. I really missed you all, and I will just say being away so long shows how bad I got clobbered. MS always was a kind of family to me, and it's great to see so many familiar faces - and so many new people too. I'm glad you found this incredible resource.

I'm not up to date on things, of course, but I'll try to catch up. I have heard very sobering things about what I will find in my PM box, so I'm not even THINKING of going there for a bit yet. \:\)

Real computer? Yep. At last. My son launched an anti-Microsoft campaign awhile back and I was the last holdout.

Originally Posted By: EGL
What? Larry got a new computer? You mean he has finally given up on his abacus and tin cans with string?

You have no idea Eddie rofl!!!! My son says I am the only person he has ever seen trying to answer the TV remote.

Kurt!!! Bring the streetsweeper back please. Do you have your heavy equipment license yet?

Much love,
Larry

This land was made for you and me.
(Woody Guthrie)

#147429 - 03/28/07 12:35 PM Re: back...I hope!!!!!!!!!!! [Re: roadrunner]
Lloydy Offline
Administrator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor
Loc: England Shropshire
I just wandered past and saw Larry was back! Hi Larry, and all the other guys as well.

I've been reading regularly, but my password didn't work and tonight I thought "I must get a new password", so I did.

Dave

#147552 - 03/29/07 01:42 AM Re: back...I hope!!!!!!!!!!! [Re: Lloydy]
Happy Birthday Grunty1967b Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Australia
Hey Larry!!

So glad to see you back brother. Missed you heaps from down under! And yes, there have been a few threats to your postings record. Glad you’ll be able to rectify that with your insight, wisdom and best of all, your friendship.

Hey? Any spare Macs you can send me? I have a company owned PC that they force me to use. Oh for a real computer as John (WalkingSouth) said.

Larry, I think you’ve also chipped in on some recent posts of mine, but I’ve been away for a couple of days and haven’t looked at those yet. I saw your name on a post on the home page to MS and dived right in to see what you were up to. Thanks in advance for any input you may have given. It’s always appreciated, as all input from all of you guys is always appreciated.

Isn’t it great to have old friends and new friends around? Our group just got better this week!

Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.