Newest Members
Stormchaser, johnnyc717, bluebook, Roscoe, SJC
12314 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
clutzygurl (22), dun (50), Gene (50), ufp1964 (50), Zoot (68)
Who's Online
5 registered (Mr. Malaise, don64, 3 invisible), 19 Guests and 6 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12314 Members
74 Forums
63355 Topics
443007 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#146927 - 03/25/07 07:26 AM We broke up
kishka06 Offline

Well, my relationship, and I guess therefore worries, with a survivor has ended. He broke up with me tonight. Said we have too many arguments, and can't see the point in continuing. I am really hurt. I tried so hard, but I guess it really is him that has to make the journey. No matter how much I love him, I can't change the way he chooses to see things.
Sorry for the pity party. I was just so hopeful that this would work out.
Kishka

#146934 - 03/25/07 08:35 AM Re: We broke up [Re: kishka06]
beccy Offline

Loc: england
I am very sorry to hear your bf has ended the relationship Kishka. I'm not sure what else to say except to offer my sincerest sympathy and to say take very good care of yourself.

Perhaps this might also give your bf some time to really thnk about himself and what he really wants?

And some time for you to spend on yourself and your own needs,

peace
Beccy

#146960 - 03/25/07 02:38 PM Re: We broke up [Re: beccy]
stride Offline

Loc: B.C. Canada
Sorry to hear your news. Take care of yourself and keep coming here anytime you feel the need.

Do something especially nice for yourself today, okay?

Hugs to you,

((((kishka06))))

Stride

#147154 - 03/26/07 10:06 PM Re: We broke up [Re: stride]
Brokenhearted Offline

Loc: TX
K,

I'm so sorry. You are a very caring person for having tried to help and understand him. It takes so much energy....sometimes I wonder what else (fun things?) I could do with all that energy it takes .... Take care of yourself and get back to us if you ever need to.

(((kishka06)))

It were better for him that a millstone were hanged around his neck, and he cast into the sea, than that he should offend one of these little ones.
Luke 17:2

#147168 - 03/26/07 11:20 PM Re: We broke up [Re: Brokenhearted]
kishka06 Offline

Thank you all for letting me know you care. I did realize something though. I have been working so hard the past 8 months trying to figure out how to help HIM.....and I forgot about myself. I feel as if a load has been lifted. I can now concentrate on making ME happy and healthy. I am not sure it is finished for good between us (he has done this MANY times before). But, I am going to go on with the thought that it is over. If we get back together down the road, then maybe I will go into it with a different frame of mind. I CAN'T FIX HIM. But I can give him the best ME there is.
I will continue to come here.
Kishka

#147173 - 03/27/07 12:08 AM Re: We broke up [Re: kishka06]
WalkingSouth Offline
MaleSurvivor

Kishka,

I guess they say with every cloud there's a silver lining. You've discovered yours. In fact, I'd say you are shining brightly. What better thing to do than to take a step back and find something shining within yourself. Bravo!

Lots of love,

John

Moderator:  ModTeam, peroperic2009 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.