Newest Members
lilac, The Wife Of, smusab, whiteflag, North101
12287 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
adam319 (46), Bellemaman (36), Bob G. (58), S D Witwicky (38)
Who's Online
1 registered (petercorbett), 24 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12287 Members
73 Forums
63225 Topics
442120 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#145062 - 03/12/07 08:42 AM Re: Payment Options [Re: WalkingSouth]
shadowkid Offline
WARNING from ModTeam, September 2013: user "Shadowkid" was exposed as a hoaxer. His entire online persona and stories of sexual abuse were fiction. We encourage you not to become emotionally concerned by anything you see in any of his posts. Thank you
MaleSurvivor

for me the paying thing was a way for me to give something back since i take so much help from the site ,it really wasnt about getting access to the members area ,it seems like a small price to pay for what i get here. adam

#145086 - 03/12/07 01:41 PM Re: Payment Options [Re: shadowkid]
jamie' Offline

Loc: Ont, Can
What is the members side of the DB.

And where is the payment option thingy?.

Edited by jamie' (03/12/07 01:46 PM)

#145112 - 03/12/07 07:25 PM Re: Payment Options [Re: jamie']
EGL Offline
Moderator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor
Jamie',

Here's a link to the membership page which allows you to become a dues-paying member:

https://www.malesurvivor.org/Online%20Store/donations.php

For those that become members, after the access is granted you will see a new set of (Members) forums on your forum listing, in addition to the ones you see now. It's like another 1/2 of the world. However, like John noted, there's certainly no requirement to become a member. Many people continue on the Public side forever, which is perfectly fine.

#145118 - 03/12/07 08:20 PM Re: Payment Options [Re: EGL]
WalkingSouth Offline
MaleSurvivor

Eric,

What Eddie says is correct and a good explaination. I'd add that if you do sign up and become a dues paying member, you'll need to send our webmaster , Nathan, a PM asking for access to the members fourms.

Hope we now have all your questions answered, but if not, feel free....... \:\)

Lots of love,

John

#145144 - 03/12/07 10:22 PM Re: Payment Options [Re: WalkingSouth]
jamie' Offline

Loc: Ont, Can
"Hope we now have all your questions answered"

lol, i'm a bug.

Yeah all answered.

Thnx

#146521 - 03/22/07 12:16 PM Re: Payment Options [Re: jamie']
reality2k4 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Stuck between water, air, and ...
There is a program called Paypal shop builder available.
You could run it on the server as it gives you the "buy now"
option.
I believe it is the easiest way to integrate with online payment,

ste

http://www.ntksoft.com/

#147032 - 03/25/07 11:11 PM Re: Payment Options [Re: reality2k4]
Fighting Scot Offline
New Here

Loc: Western NY
Guys,

The online pay site for MS still doesn't work OR it's broke again. I've sent an email today a s a alert to the problem. It keeps asking me for my country and then there's no place to put it so the site is not working for me right now. I'm sure that's putting a crimp in online memberships and giving money to MS. Also from someplace on the MS site it lists the option to see the benefits of MS. Well it just takes you to the non-working payment page and there is no copy about the actual benefits.

FS

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.