Newest Members
MorganWut, myrlin, AaronS, BookHouseBoy, WeFallWeRise
12464 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
isol8er (43), omrfople (38)
Who's Online
8 registered (irishguym, GummyBear, sorryson, Greg56, 2 invisible), 23 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12464 Members
74 Forums
63992 Topics
446670 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#146189 - 03/20/07 03:37 AM Accused psychiatrist resigns.(Possible Triggers)
Junyah Offline

Loc: Mississauga, Ont
Thanks for this board, I could not sleep and came across the following News article from Ottawa, Ontario Canada our nations capital. And thankfully I could come here to share...
Man there's some sick sob's out there, good to see tho that they are proceeding on alegations going back to 1989, the similarities are actually pretty triggering for me as my abuser also paid me off with money and obsessed about my sexual history, likes, etc, it also gives me hope as that is around the same year that my former doctor sexually abused me, I'm getting closer to reporting it myself and this definately provides me with extra encouragement to proceed with charges. I am also thankful for all of those brave guys out there that have the courage to report their own abuse to police/authorities, thanks guys, you pave the way for the next ones like myself to report without fear of dismissal.
Peace...
________News Article__________________________________

Mar 19, 2007 10:19 AM
Canadian press

An Ottawa psychiatrist accused of "disgraceful" sexual misconduct with two male patients will no longer be practising medicine.

Dr. Juan Ernesto Tejeda Rosario submitted his resignation today in writing to the College of Physicians and Surgeons of Ontario.

In a written statement submitted to a disciplinary hearing panel, Tejeda agreed never to reapply for a license to practice medicine in Ontario or in any other jurisdiction.

In exchange, the College agreed not to proceed with allegations that Tejeda engaged in sexual impropriety with a patient, sexual abuse of a patient and behaviour considered "disgraceful, dishonourable and unprofessional."

The 63-year-old is also facing six criminal counts of sexual assault against two male patients for acts allegedly committed over the last decade.

Tejeda, who was suspended from his job in January, has not admitted to the allegations filed against him by the College and none of the allegations have been proven in court.

Among those allegations are that inserted a toilet brush into a male patient's anus and paraded him around the office by a rope attached to his genitals.

According to a notice of hearing filed by the College in December, Tejeda allegedly engaged in sexual acts with a patient both inside and outside the clinical setting between 1989 and 2005.

It states he had his patient perform oral sex on him, had him masturbate in his presence and instructed the patient to masturbate him.

When the nature of their relationship was disclosed to officials at the Ottawa Civic Hospital, Tejeda allegedly assisted the patient in retracting his statements.

The notice also alleges Tejeda paid his patient's girlfriend $3,000 to keep quiet about the relationship.

It's alleged Tejeda started a second inappropriate relationship with a patient in 1991 that began with questions about the man's sexual likes and dislikes and escalated to anal and oral sex at the office.

Tejeda allegedly used a toilet brush and riding whip to penetrate the man, spanked him on the buttocks and pierced his genitals with a needle, causing him to bleed.

The notice of hearing alleges Tejeda often gave the patient money and that he engaged in sexual fantasies in which he discussed roughing up the patient.

`````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

Edited by Junyah (03/20/07 03:39 AM)

#146267 - 03/20/07 04:01 PM Re: Accused psychiatrist resigns.(Possible Triggers) [Re: Junyah]
philobat Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: California
I am in tears. That shit-fuck should go to prison for the rest of his life. I have had some real bad therapists and some that made sexual advances toward me.

It gets you all fucked up and slows the recovery process. I would not be surprised if those poor survivors never trust the world of therapy again.

I am sick to my stomach.

Thanks for posting this. So many here just trust the medical profession and could be setting themselves up for something like this. We need better screening!!!!!!

#146273 - 03/20/07 04:39 PM Re: Accused psychiatrist resigns.(Possible Triggers) [Re: philobat]
FormerTexan Offline
Site Administrator
MaleSurvivor
Loc: Denver, CO
I agree, Philo.

It reminds me somewhat of my counselor experience when I was in my late teens...

Ugh.

1. That

If I could meet myself as a boy...

#146274 - 03/20/07 04:49 PM Re: Accused psychiatrist resigns.(Possible Trigger [Re: Junyah]
reality2k4 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Stuck between water, air, and ...
My guess is, that there were a load more than the ones who told.
It took the guys gf to report him even after being bribed.
Thats what perps do, terrify or bribe their victims,

ste

#146287 - 03/20/07 06:22 PM Re: Accused psychiatrist resigns.(Possible Trigger [Re: reality2k4]
jamie' Offline

Loc: Ont, Can
I wounder there ages. And if they had any psychological afflictions that might have contributed to the fact this guy took compleate control over them, by the sounds of it. A sick fuck indeed.

#146341 - 03/21/07 02:20 AM Re: Accused psychiatrist resigns.(Possible Trigger [Re: jamie']
Junyah Offline

Loc: Mississauga, Ont
They prey on the weak and vulnerable, use psychological tactics they learn in med school that's the sickest, my abuser has admitted to over 100 victims to his T, even after he was fired as an MD he still got jobs doing home visits as a nurse to disabled patients and abusing them, also a job, this is sick, teaching at a chiropractic school AND a naturopathic teaching college, makes me sick, gives me nightmares and keeps me from recieving proper medical attention, I was 15 when it happened and still fear medical appointments and anyone in authority or positions of trust....how can I trust, how can any of us..i thought I was well into recovery until I read a 100 page report about his teaching, home visits etc, since then fear/flashbacks/anger increased atleast double....again thanks for being here...
Peace...

Edited by Junyah (03/21/07 02:21 AM)

Moderator:  Chase Eric, ModTeam 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.