Newest Members
SiegmundNYC, TheGreatWhat, MyNameIsPaul, serenity38, vivo
12486 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Can-tex (45), cbchorn (41)
Who's Online
2 registered (Obi, 1 invisible), 24 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12487 Members
74 Forums
64149 Topics
447616 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#147064 - 03/26/07 07:09 AM Re: a question about sleeping difficulties ... *DELETED* [Re: tartugas]
soapy bubbles Offline

Loc: london
Post deleted by soapy bubbles

“Nobody can make you feel inferior without your permission.” --- Eleanor Roosevelt

#149700 - 04/08/07 08:31 PM Re: a question about sleeping difficulties ... [Re: soapy bubbles]
WalkingSouth Offline
MaleSurvivor

SB,

One of the things that helped me when I was having similar difficulties with nightmares was to fill my mind just prior to sleep time with relaxing, happy, thoughts or meditative type music, or both. I'd read books with happy messages or funny episodes that were non-violent in nature. Easy listening music that had nothing to do with Cryin', Lovin', or Leavin'!

That's the kind of thing that works for me.

John

#151233 - 04/16/07 10:12 PM Re: a question about sleeping difficulties ... [Re: WalkingSouth]
Logan Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: NY
Hey soapy, If you check the news section Ken Singer wrote a post devoted to this topic.

If it is nightmares, this med is not in the slitest bit addictived or he could try the OTC med Dyphenhydromine Hydrocloride (hcl) also known as Benadryl. but the later made me feel groggy and didn't do much for the nightmares

take care,

Logan

Edited by Logan (04/16/07 10:17 PM)
-Blade Runner

#152727 - 04/25/07 06:13 AM Re: a question about sleeping difficulties ... [Re: Logan]
soapy bubbles Offline

Loc: london
Thanks Logan, I'll read Ken's post
SB x

“Nobody can make you feel inferior without your permission.” --- Eleanor Roosevelt

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  ModTeam 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.