Newest Members
journey4two, VASurvivor, jayceemac, rwolf, FindingNemo
12328 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
cja (49), crackerjack (55), nursemanda25 (33)
Who's Online
1 registered (1 invisible), 14 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12328 Members
74 Forums
63403 Topics
443285 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
#144960 - 03/11/07 04:56 PM Re: Hi I'm new. [Re: AndyJB2005]
WalkingSouth Offline
MaleSurvivor

Hi Andy,

Welcome to our "clubhouse". The one we were never able to have as children. As you've probably noticed we run the spectrum here from the sad to the enlightening to the fun and occasionally to the angry. Glad you've begun posting. I hope this can be a healing experience for you.

Lots of love,

John

#145032 - 03/11/07 11:41 PM Re: Hi I'm new. [Re: AndyJB2005]
MemoryVault Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: NJ
Welcome, Andy --

I've been here for a week, and it's been welcoming and supportive. Glad you're here!

About the kid avatars: my avatar helps me remember the little guy...remember to empathize with him, which I sometimes forget to do. "Oh yeah. I was a little kid. I really didn't have a way out." I can be kinder to myself when I talk about the craziness.

MV

Edited by MemoryVault (03/11/07 11:43 PM)

#145169 - 03/13/07 12:55 AM Re: Hi I'm new. [Re: MemoryVault]
Koveri Offline

Loc: Dallas, TX
I agree. I look at the pictures of you boys and am reminded just how young we were and that none of it could possibly of been our faults. That none of us could have possibly deserved what happened. And that all of us were pretty damn cute! Also, I think (for me) it helps break down the age barrier we can sometimes feel on this forum. Here, on this board, we are all just young boys. (Of course the colour of the photos tell a little bit about our ages \:\) )

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.