Newest Members
0128, jeremywickers, JScott12, TMatti2, DaiseyLady
12502 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
innocence (60), pablo999 (53)
Who's Online
5 registered (myrlin, 4 invisible), 15 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12502 Members
74 Forums
64189 Topics
447920 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
#145459 - 03/15/07 12:26 AM Re: Calling all Four Springs retreat brothers!! [Re: GentleSoul]
patrick0711 Offline
New Here

Loc: St Louis MO area
Hello Jay,
This is Patrick. My kittens are just doing great. They are a real source of joy. I have been thinking a lot about the retreat and meeting all of you. It is such a blessing to know I am not alone. I feel apprehensive about the recovery process here in the St Louis area as there are not any therapist or support groups to continue on this journey at the pace and feeling of support and connections as I felt @ 4 Springs. I guess I am going to have to start a support group here myself. Any suggestions. I miss you and all the group. I wish you the best and have thought of all of you a lot. Last weekend was the greatest experience of my life and I need everyones help by staying in touch. Blessing to all of you.
Patrick

#145734 - 03/17/07 01:50 AM Re: Calling all Four Springs retreat brothers!! [Re: patrick0711]
GWsurvives Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Atlanta, and here, among othe...
Patrick,

It's good to see you here as well. Don't let the energy from Napa from get away. Build on it. Keep looking, there must be a therapist in your area. It doesn't have to be one that is only for male CSA victims. Mine isn't.. we are learning together. They have to start somewhere, too. Just find one you are comfortable with.

Take good care,

GW

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Moderator:  ModTeam 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.