Newest Members
PaulnMA, andrewmartin, Aurigny, Luther, LuckyCharm
12252 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Beyond Abuse (51), dona (55), JoMiFa (35), norbrill1 (62), RubyRoberts (62)
Who's Online
1 registered (Cthulhu), 66 Guests and 6 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12252 Members
73 Forums
63111 Topics
441349 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#84755 - 11/11/06 04:40 PM Glitter is to rot in prison till May
reality2k4 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Stuck between water, air, and ...
We have to wait a whole six months before his return to the UK!
Notice who his 'lawyer' is!

November 11, 2006

JAILED pop paedophile Gary Glitter won't be back in Britain until MAY at the earliest.

And Glitter, 62, will be told to stay away from kids on his return from his Vietnamese prison — where he is serving three years for molesting two girls aged 11 and 12.

He will be sent directly to Britain once freed.

Home Office sources last night said Glitter will be met off the plane by police and immediately ordered to sign the Sex Offenders Register.

He will also be made the subject of a Sexual Offences Prevention Order, which bars him from lurking near schools and playgrounds.

A Home Office source said: “Vietnamese authorities have given firm indictaions that it'll be at least May before he gets out.”

Glitter had hoped to be home by Christmas, with his release date pencilled in for November 27.

His lawyer Giovanni di Stefano, who also helped Saddam Hussein, claims Vietnam will only release him if it is guaranteed he will fly direct to the UK.

Legal sources say there is insufficient evidence to prosecute over new images found on Glitter's computer.

#84756 - 11/13/06 03:37 PM Re: Glitter is to rot in prison till May
sis Offline

Loc: Arizona
WOW!! 3 years for molesting two girls, dosn't quite seem fair does it??? It is also very interesting that his attorney helped Hussein. Both monsters. When i told my mom years ago that i thought about becoming an attorney, she asked me if i could represent someone that i knew was guilty. I conjured up in my mind a murderer or rapist. I told her no. It just goes to show you that money means more to some than the human soul, how sad. light and luv, Sis

#84757 - 11/14/06 07:43 PM Re: Glitter is to rot in prison till May
reality2k4 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Stuck between water, air, and ...
How many more girls did he get?
His 'lawyer' who had no qualifications in law, charges millions, all the top perps use him, to get them nice short sentences, and sometimes the death penalty.

Glitter, King, and a few others turn my perp radar onto red, and did so since I was a kid.

They need locking up for life,

ste

#84758 - 11/15/06 03:09 PM Re: Glitter is to rot in prison till May
sis Offline

Loc: Arizona
Ste,
i also have perp radar, very intuned. I used to peg them before they were even caught. This was also before i knew that i had such issues. Yes, they have to be locked up for life or just more victims. Really makes my blood boil. light and luv, Sis

#141274 - 02/12/07 03:11 PM Re: Glitter is to rot in prison till May [Re: sis]
philobat Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: California
His lawyer needs to be asassinated

#141719 - 02/15/07 03:05 PM Re: Glitter is to rot in prison till May [Re: philobat]
duncanUK Offline
MaleSurvivor

Signing a register will not stop him what kind of planet do these people live on?

duncan

Edited by duncanUK (02/19/07 07:14 AM)

#141786 - 02/16/07 03:02 AM Re: Glitter is to rot in prison till May [Re: duncanUK]
Brian Offline
Moderator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor
Loc: Upstate NY
It's frustrating to here about people who seem to beat the system. As someone who works in the field, I see it everday and it still makes my blood boil!! But, I can tell you that there is usually more than meets the eye in these situations (if you really want to know the truth).

Plea bargain is an often used tool to protect victims from further trauma of facing the abuser in court and having to relive the whole mess again. It is also used in instances when victims can not recall every single date, time and detail of an incident. It is also utilized when there is not cooberating physical evidence and/or witnesses. Yes, plea bargaining SUCKS, but without it, hundreds of thousands of abusers would simply be able to simply walk away from their evil acts and laugh in the face of "justice". They then would be able to sue the municipalities that arrested them and walk away with $$$$$$$! It would be like a "free money tree" for perps!

Instead of killing lawyers and perps, as hard as it is to do, I try to concentrate my efforts on my own recovery. I know that God will deal with these people in His own way!

Brian

Moderator:  Chase Eric, ModTeam 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.