Newest Members
pjmd, j_f1974, Dan234racer, ajax, marmill252
12431 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
mTm (55), Oz (28)
Who's Online
4 registered (petercorbett, Obi, highflight, 1 invisible), 15 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12431 Members
74 Forums
63838 Topics
445783 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#141724 - 02/15/07 04:30 PM Another assault beyond belief
reality2k4 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Stuck between water, air, and ...
***Triggers***

Last month a two year old girl was mauled to death by her cousins pit bull terrier.
He asked for the 'pet', to be spared death!

The only moral in that story is that animals learn from who ever brings them up, and if it is a fighting animal, it should never have been able to maul the toddler to death.

This is triggers****

This week a two year old girl was savagely raped and strangled in her own home by her uncle.
Its impossible to see the hurt it caused, but what bugs me is????

What??? Could motivate someone to do that!!

??

ste

#141725 - 02/15/07 04:33 PM Re: Another assault beyond belief [Re: reality2k4]
duncanUK Offline
MaleSurvivor

ste,

I am lost for words on the second one. I dont know what to say. I dont know what drives humans to behave like this. perhaps there is something genetic that could be removed in the future. i dont know.

sorry if i rambled on a bit.

duncan

Edited by duncanUK (02/19/07 07:51 AM)

Moderator:  Chase Eric, ModTeam 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.