Newest Members
lilac, The Wife Of, smusab, whiteflag, North101
12287 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
cyclebreaker (41), monkeybusinessinky (28), Tom Byrnes (55), wind west (30)
Who's Online
8 registered (ethereo222, don64, 6 invisible), 23 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12287 Members
73 Forums
63224 Topics
442107 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#141476 - 02/13/07 10:15 PM sorry if too graphic
lester Offline
New Here

sorry if my post regarding my thoughts and attitudes toward women was too graphic, especially for a new member like me. i only meant that my abuse issues have caused my relationships with women to be very difficult and unsucessful, especialy in regards to a healthy sexual component, and my mariage was destroyed and terminated largely over sexual issues. it all goes back to being sexually tormented so many years ago. i guess the real question is how we, as male sexual survivors cope with our sexuality, which was so badly comprimised by abuse of our bodies. any input on this greatly appreciated. PS- please help me with the ground rules and codes of conduct on this site as i am new and want only to help and be helped by others sharing my issues and concerns.

#141504 - 02/14/07 01:59 AM Re: sorry if too graphic [Re: lester]
WalkingSouth Offline
MaleSurvivor

Lester,

You can access the "rules" here.

Discussion Board Guidelines

Welcome to MaleSurvivor Come on in and look around. Hope you find this to be as healing of a place as so many of the rest of us have. Bunch of great men here. We're not perfect, but we do our best to support and help one another along the path.

Lots of love,

John

#141618 - 02/14/07 04:49 PM Re: sorry if too graphic [Re: WalkingSouth]
philobat Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: California
Lester-

I am new as well and have made some mistakes and even gotten into heated arguments already. We are a sensitive bunch!

The guys on here are really cool and will answer any questions you have because some of it is not covered in the rules and/or guidelines.

I constantly ask questions and have never been let down yet!

-Philobat

#141726 - 02/15/07 04:43 PM Re: sorry if too graphic [Re: philobat]
michael Joseph Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Virginia
Tabolihp that is you backwards.
Philobat talk to you later.
Ask questions is good.
Hugs MJ

The Round Table, Men's CSA Group, Monday 7:30pm CST, MaleSurvivor Chat

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.