Newest Members
PaulnMA, andrewmartin, Aurigny, Luther, LuckyCharm
12252 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Beyond Abuse (51), dona (55), JoMiFa (35), norbrill1 (62), RubyRoberts (62)
Who's Online
2 registered (Tiger1982, 1 invisible), 53 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12252 Members
73 Forums
63109 Topics
441332 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#14068 - 12/05/01 10:39 AM Re: New here and freaking out!
Anonymous
Unregistered

Hey Terry...I sure do need rest. I have never been soo tired. My son will be spending another night at the hospital. His o2 levels are still low. Thanks for listening...Dave...GOD BLESS!

#14069 - 12/05/01 02:19 PM Re: New here and freaking out!
Redsongbird Offline
MaleSurvivor

Your welcome Dave. Hope you and your son get things going better soon.

Terry (redsongbird)

#14070 - 12/29/01 01:54 AM Re: New here and freaking out!
Anonymous
Unregistered

Dave, it may help to deal with this guy. I mean he may still be doing it to others. In my situation the abuser did it to me and probably at least 100 other kids. I followed up to stop that from happening. Also read a book you can not put down.

Read Abused Boys by Mic Hunter. That will help I think. (a lot) it did me

Good luck.

#14071 - 12/29/01 01:45 PM Re: New here and freaking out!
getteddie Offline

Loc: Cub Hill, Md
Dave,
I still live where I was abused! I had moved away in my mind but came back Aug. 2000 when I started to remember the flashbacks that I was having. Now I'm 53 and pretty much hiding in my house looking out at the woods behind me where most of it happened. The abusers are all gone...thank god... but everything else looks the same. I don't know what I'ld do if they were still here but I have a good idea that I would lose control. Be carefull of who you tell, I told my wife and therapists, Pdocs only. Don't tell anyone the name of the abuser, incase something bad happens to him...you don't want to end up being sexually abused in jail!! Sounds like you steped into hell like I did, so don't feel alone!

Welcome to NOMSV
Eddie

#14072 - 12/31/01 08:19 PM Re: New here and freaking out!
Ken Followell Offline
President
MaleSurvivor
Loc: Bradenton, FL
Dave,

I'm new here to this board and say your post. Visiting home is tough for me, I don't think I could move back. I hope things are getting better for you and the holidays don't cause to many bad memories to return.

Ken

Everything works out right in the end. If things are not working right, it isn't the end yet. Don't let it bother you, relax and keep on goin
- Michael C. Muhammad

"I get up. I walk. I fall down. Meanwhile, I keep dancing."
� Rabbi Hillel

#14073 - 01/01/02 05:39 PM Re: New here and freaking out!
michael Joseph Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Virginia
I hope things have gotten better for you Dave. I know it has been hard moving back.
I could not do it. Mic Hunter's 2 books are both good, someone else mentioned the first one. Do what you need to to work through some of this. No reason to suffer even more.
There has been enough of that already. Find someone to talk to. Take care.

The Round Table, Men's CSA Group, Monday 7:30pm CST, MaleSurvivor Chat

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.