Newest Members
FredM88, Vermona, Jas52, oliviaavaxj, biboy24
12109 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
-Matt- (39), kevin1963 (51), Northwoods (61), rcb0973 (58), sportinrucks (29)
Who's Online
2 registered (2 invisible), 61 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12109 Members
73 Forums
62492 Topics
438003 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >
Topic Options
#138738 - 01/23/07 01:12 PM Please post DB or chat room questions here!!!
BT Offline

Loc: Chicago IL
I hope everyone is enjoying the new chat room and discussion board. There are several new options and things you can do to personalize the system.

There are a few minor glitches we are still trying to figure out but hopefully nothing that is creating a major problem for anyone.

If you will post any questions you have or problems you encounter on this thread we will be checking regularly the next several days and addressing problems and trying to answer questions.

Thanks to everyone for your patience and support...Hopefully it won't be long now until the new web site is up as well...

Brent Turpin

#138742 - 01/23/07 01:57 PM Re: Please post DB or chat room questions here!!! [Re: BT]
Trish4850 Offline
BoD Liaison Emeritus
MaleSurvivor<

Loc: New Jersey
Hi Brent,

I have a question about the avatars. I see that mine and a few others look a bit funny, stretched actually, so I went to change it to a new one, but there are lots less to choose from than there used to be. Does mine look funny because it was copied from the old server but not replaced? It's really not a big deal, but I was curious.

Thanks........Trish

#138743 - 01/23/07 02:01 PM Re: Please post DB or chat room questions here!!! [Re: Trish4850]
Trish4850 Offline
BoD Liaison Emeritus
MaleSurvivor<

One more thing, I can't seem to find the emotion icons.

Never mind. I guess you have to use the "reply" button, rather than just the quick reply and they're all there.

Edited by Trish4850 (01/23/07 02:03 PM)

#138744 - 01/23/07 02:06 PM Re: Please post DB or chat room questions here!!! [Re: Trish4850]
BT Offline

We have noticed the avatar issue...the previous site linked to several pages of stock avatars and for reasons not quite known yet those options did not transfer....we are working on fixing this.

the icons do not show up on the "quick reply" option. You have to click on the "reply" button at the end of a post and then you have the icon options. I will check and see if there is another way to get to them or use them.

brent.

#138752 - 01/23/07 04:16 PM Re: Please post DB or chat room questions here!!! [Re: BT]
Nobbynobs Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Toronto
Any chance we can go to larger signature files? 100 letters is really too short.

- Mel Brooks

#138759 - 01/23/07 06:08 PM Re: Please post DB or chat room questions here!!! [Re: Nobbynobs]
EGL Offline
Moderator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor
Ditto to what Nobby said. Mine is currently 203 and was converted as such. I can't update my profile because it's telling me my signature is too long.

P.S. GREAT JOB ON THE CONVERSION!

#138762 - 01/23/07 06:50 PM Re: Please post DB or chat room questions here!!! [Re: EGL]
Dewey2k Offline
MaleSurvivor

Are there different post indicators that would stand out more when there are new posts?

If not, can you use them? I have the capability to make them....

#138764 - 01/23/07 06:58 PM Re: Please post DB or chat room questions here!!! [Re: Dewey2k]
EGL Offline
Moderator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor
Is the Search function one of the things being worked on? Looks like it's broken. I get this error message:

"We cannot proceed.
You cannot make another search at this time. Please try again in a few minutes."

#138766 - 01/23/07 07:04 PM Re: Please post DB or chat room questions here!!! [Re: EGL]
BT Offline

We have increased the size of the signature file to 300 characters. let me know how that works...

Brent.

#138767 - 01/23/07 07:07 PM Re: Please post DB or chat room questions here!!! [Re: BT]
BT Offline

The search function had a timer setting which limited searches to one per user each 60 seconds. This was done in the past so as not to slow down the site. This should no longer be an issue and we have removed the timer limitation.

Let me know if you encounter any problems

Brent.

#138768 - 01/23/07 07:10 PM Re: Please post DB or chat room questions here!!! [Re: BT]
EGL Offline
Moderator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor
Thanks, Brent. The profile update works with my 203 character sig now.

On the Search, I was searching for known thread and it didn't find it. It was a thread from before when the old forum seach function there got broken, so maybe the old threads past that "broke" date aren't searchable here in the new forum either? I'm guessing there's some kind of "index" that was brought over from the old forum?

EDIT: Disregard the above. THE SEARCH WORKS! YEAH! I negelected to set the option to go back further than 1 week. Yea, Search works!

Edited by EGL (01/23/07 07:12 PM)

#138770 - 01/23/07 07:18 PM Re: Please post DB or chat room questions here!!! [Re: EGL]
BT Offline

There have been some comments about the information boxes on the left of the screen...Whether these boxes display is an option on user preferences.

go to "my stuff", "my Preferences", and answer yes or no to the question "turn off left column"

Thanks,
Brent.

#138774 - 01/23/07 07:52 PM Re: Please post DB or chat room questions here!!! [Re: BT]
Trish4850 Offline
BoD Liaison Emeritus
MaleSurvivor<

Much better w/o the left column and I'm lovin' the calendar! The new emotion icons are fun too. As I said in chat, it really doesn't take much to enterain me.
Thanks Brent

ROCK ON......Trish

#138776 - 01/23/07 08:09 PM Re: Please post DB or chat room questions here!!! [Re: Trish4850]
EGL Offline
Moderator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor
Is there some way to see the PMs you have sent but haven't been answered back? In the old forum they were split between sent and received. It looks like we're only able to see the received ones now.

#138804 - 01/24/07 12:49 AM Re: Please post DB or chat room questions here!!! [Re: Trish4850]
WalkingSouth Offline
MaleSurvivor

Love your avatar, Trish! \:\)

#138805 - 01/24/07 12:52 AM Re: Please post DB or chat room questions here!!! [Re: WalkingSouth]
WalkingSouth Offline
MaleSurvivor

I echo Eddie's concern about the PM's. I really would like to be able to see the sent PM's even if I cannot edit them.

John

#138806 - 01/24/07 12:54 AM Re: Please post DB or chat room questions here!!! [Re: BT]
EGL Offline
Moderator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor
I just noticed that the sent ones are in the list with the received ones, so they're all mixed together.

#138807 - 01/24/07 01:03 AM Re: Please post DB or chat room questions here!!! [Re: EGL]
WalkingSouth Offline
MaleSurvivor

OK then, here's a question. Why has my member number changed? Not a huge issue, but I was rather attached to the one I had! It's not only my number. Other men who's number I used to know have had a change as well...

Strange... \:\)

John

#138811 - 01/24/07 02:00 AM Re: Please post DB or chat room questions here!!! [Re: WalkingSouth]
WalkingSouth Offline
MaleSurvivor

OK I've been having difficulty posting in this thread the last few min although I did a successful test post in another thread.

So here's another test

#138812 - 01/24/07 02:02 AM Re: Please post DB or chat room questions here!!! [Re: WalkingSouth]
WalkingSouth Offline
MaleSurvivor

OK, I don't have any clue what was wrong but it's now working. It told me my firewall settings were wrong therefor I couldn't post, however I had made not changes to my system.

Very weird

#138826 - 01/24/07 07:48 AM Re: Please post DB or chat room questions here!!! [Re: WalkingSouth]
Trish4850 Offline
BoD Liaison Emeritus
MaleSurvivor<

Thanks John. Even as a little girl I always loved eore. He was always so sad, but loved by everyone in the Wood anyway. I bet Freud would have a field day with that one, huh? ;\)

Brent, I get confused by the new pm layout too. Maybe just adding colors to differentiate between sent and received pm's would help.

ROCK ON......Trish

#138827 - 01/24/07 07:50 AM Re: Please post DB or chat room questions here!!! [Re: Trish4850]
Trish4850 Offline
BoD Liaison Emeritus
MaleSurvivor<

One more thing about the pm's; you don't see what has been read or not either. I kinda liked that feature.

ROCK ON.....Trish

#138836 - 01/24/07 09:47 AM Re: Please post DB or chat room questions here!!! [Re: WalkingSouth]
Nobbynobs Offline
MaleSurvivor

John is that a bowtie you're wearing? I have seen smaller propellers on transport planes. :p

- Mel Brooks

#138844 - 01/24/07 11:26 AM Re: Please post DB or chat room questions here!!! [Re: Nobbynobs]
Curtis St. John Offline
Past President
MaleSurvivor
Loc: Westchester, N.Y.
Hey Gang,

I’m glad I checked in because the signature was an issue for me too ‘cause mine’s a link most of the space was taken by code and I had to dump Bob Marley for a simple Curtis and I was sad until now.

I had the firewall thing happen this morning so I logged off and back in and I was fine…And I’m confident I won’t have to make a habit of that in the future.

I like the new pm system because it’s more like a private forum area where you can edit or even post to your own ‘sent’ items and you have the reply count there. I think the only thing missing is the ability to see if they’ve been read.

I’m digging the cool new avatar choices!

I like the shout box but I started clearing some out because I thought I was only sort of deleting ‘read’ items from my screen but I have a sneaking suspicion that as an admin I may have been deleting them for everyone… so I stopped.

I know BT is up 24hrs a day on this and in chat getting feedback and fixing bugs. Change is hard but I’m glad we’re moving forward!

Cheers!

PS if we could get a spell check in here that would be the icing on the cake 'cause I have to cut and paste from word (except my laptop which has google spell check on the toolbar)

#138849 - 01/24/07 12:24 PM Re: Please post DB or chat room questions here!!! [Re: Curtis St. John]
batcountry Offline

Loc: the ether
the chat room is way too resource intensive for my computer. i now cannot use it.. can you think about getting a less bulky version that those of us with old computers can use? it really sucks that i can't use it anymore...

also i was having the issue with the firewall thing but apparently it's gone now.

#138855 - 01/24/07 02:21 PM Re: Please post DB or chat room questions here!!! [Re: Curtis St. John]
Nobbynobs Offline
MaleSurvivor

Curtis, the new version of Firefox has a built in spell checker.

- Mel Brooks

#138873 - 01/24/07 05:42 PM Re: Please post DB or chat room questions here!!! [Re: WalkingSouth]
BT Offline

When you log on to the DB any forums that have a new post since your last visit will have a yellow pages indicated rather than white pages.

When you open the forum each thread that has a new post will show a yellow folder rather than a white folder.

When you go to a thread with a new post the first new post will be the one displayed. If you go to a forum with no new post the first post will be the first post in the thread.

Posts that are new since your last visit will also have a "new" button on the top left of the post.

I know there have been some suggestions to make it clearer as to identifying new posts. I am not sure what anyone means or is suggesting. After making sure you know how the system works please let me know what your are wanting and be as specific as you can in your de>

#138886 - 01/24/07 07:06 PM Re: Please post DB or chat room questions here!!! [Re: BT]
Curtis St. John Offline
Past President
MaleSurvivor
Loc: Westchester, N.Y.
hey, I just found that if you open a pm you can see if it's been read!

I feel complete now hahahaha

#138887 - 01/24/07 07:32 PM Re: Please post DB or chat room questions here!!! [Re: batcountry]
WalkingSouth Offline
MaleSurvivor

Nobs,

it's a bow tie for sure! Very IN at the time I wore it! And I had just had 6 inches cut off the length of my hair the day before! Awesome times they were! :P

#138889 - 01/24/07 07:37 PM Re: Please post DB or chat room questions here!!! [Re: WalkingSouth]
Trish4850 Offline
BoD Liaison Emeritus
MaleSurvivor<

Curtis, very cool. I just found the note at the bottom of the pm that indicates whether it has been read or not. Now I'm happy too.

Brent, are you suggesting that we pay attention to the board before we make suggestions on how to fix what you've already fixed? Hrmph - the nerve! \:D
ROCK ON........Trish

#138890 - 01/24/07 07:51 PM Re: Please post DB or chat room questions here!!! [Re: Trish4850]
WalkingSouth Offline
MaleSurvivor

Brent, You're doing an AWESOME job!

Lots of love,

John

#138927 - 01/24/07 11:09 PM Re: Please post DB or chat room questions here!!! [Re: BT]
Nobbynobs Offline
MaleSurvivor

Hey, I can't seem to sent PMs...i hit submit and...nothing.

- Mel Brooks

#138928 - 01/24/07 11:28 PM Re: Please post DB or chat room questions here!!! [Re: Nobbynobs]
WalkingSouth Offline
MaleSurvivor

You're right Nobs.... PM's are not functioning... nothing.

shout box isn't working either, nor is the "I want to preview my changes" button.

My guess is someting is being worked on currently causing these issues

Edited by walkingsouth (01/24/07 11:30 PM)

#139216 - 01/27/07 11:46 AM Re: Please post DB or chat room questions here!!! [Re: WalkingSouth]
Trish4850 Offline
BoD Liaison Emeritus
MaleSurvivor<

It used to be that when you went to your own or another persons profile to see their previous posts, you could click an option that allowed you to see only posts started by them, rather than every topic they've participated in. I've searched by I don't see that option any more. Am I just missing it or is it not there? If it's not there, can we get it back?

Trish

#139220 - 01/27/07 11:52 AM Re: Please post DB or chat room questions here!!! [Re: Trish4850]
WalkingSouth Offline
MaleSurvivor

Hey, I just discovered a REALLY AGGRAVATING problem. I cannot edit my own posts after they've been on DB for a while. there seems to be some kind of clock on the edit feature. This is most definitely NOT acceptable. If I find a glaring error in my text I'd like the option of fixing it rather than looking like an idiot in perpetuity! I know, don't even begin to tell me that I do anyhow so get over it!!! LOL

GRRRRRRR!!!!!

\:\)

I agree with Trish. We need the option of seeing posts that other's have started rather than having to sort through it all.

Lots of love,

John

#139222 - 01/27/07 11:56 AM Re: Please post DB or chat room questions here!!! [Re: WalkingSouth]
EGL Offline
Moderator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor
If you click on someone's user name, it will open a drop down box and one of the options in that drop down box is to "View Posts" so you can see the posts that that person has made.

#139227 - 01/27/07 12:08 PM Re: Please post DB or chat room questions here!!! [Re: EGL]
WalkingSouth Offline
MaleSurvivor

That's true, Eddie. You simply can't sort the list by the posts this person started, which is the question Trish is asking........I think..... I've found no way of doing it anyhow although I've tried.

#139249 - 01/27/07 02:45 PM Re: Please post DB or chat room questions here!!! [Re: WalkingSouth]
WalkingSouth Offline
MaleSurvivor

Trish,

I just discovered that all Posts a person starts can be determined by the fact that they do not have "Re:" preceding them.
John

Edited by walkingsouth (01/27/07 02:51 PM)

#139252 - 01/27/07 03:02 PM Re: Please post DB or chat room questions here!!! [Re: WalkingSouth]
WalkingSouth Offline
MaleSurvivor

Brent,

What was wrong with sending the content of a PM to my mailbox the way it was with the old software? The way it is now I get nothing more than a notification that I have a PM. While changing this feature may have been useful to some here, I don't find it so. Before it enabled me to see the contents of the PM via my cell phone when away from the computer. It's not a huge thing, but it was a feature I got used to and really liked. Can I have it back.....? Please.....? Pretty please...? With a cherry on top....?

Lots of love,

John

#139255 - 01/27/07 03:17 PM Re: Please post DB or chat room questions here!!! [Re: WalkingSouth]
Trish4850 Offline
BoD Liaison Emeritus
MaleSurvivor<

Thanks John. Once again, something hidden in plain site. This new DB is good, really, I like it, but getting used to it is like playing that game in the comic pages. You know the one - the same picture is side by side, but you have to figure out the subtle little differences in each one. I'm gonna have to get better at that damn game!

ROCK ON......Trish

#139528 - 01/30/07 05:34 AM Re: Please post DB or chat room questions here!!! [Re: Trish4850]
BT Offline

you should be able to edit any of your pasts posts now.

I will see about the pm issue...i am not sure.

thanks
brent.

#139572 - 01/30/07 09:18 AM Re: Please post DB or chat room questions here!!! [Re: BT]
WalkingSouth Offline
MaleSurvivor

Now it is impossible to edit any post. Just tried immediately after making a post and got the following message

Quote:
This post can no longer be edited because the maximum edit time has expired.

Please use your back button to return to the previous page.

John

#139575 - 01/30/07 09:21 AM Re: Please post DB or chat room questions here!!! [Re: WalkingSouth]
EGL Offline
Moderator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor
Originally Posted By: walkingsouth
Now it is impossible to edit any post. Just tried immediately after making a post and got the following message

Quote:
This post can no longer be edited because the maximum edit time has expired.

Please use your back button to return to the previous page.

John

Me, too. And as clutzy of a poster as I am, that's a real problem!

Edit: Trying to edit to see if it works!

Edited by EGL (01/30/07 09:55 AM)

#139577 - 01/30/07 09:24 AM Re: Please post DB or chat room questions here!!! [Re: EGL]
WalkingSouth Offline
MaleSurvivor

Eddie,

Like I said, the only reason this is an issue with me is I have this great fear of looking the idiot for posterity!

Not a happy thought! ;\) Apparently it is now working (maybe?)

Edited by walkingsouth (01/30/07 09:13 PM)

#139582 - 01/30/07 09:45 AM Re: Please post DB or chat room questions here!!! [Re: WalkingSouth]
BT Offline

oooops and sorry.....try it again and let me know if it is working now...

brent

#139585 - 01/30/07 09:55 AM Re: Please post DB or chat room questions here!!! [Re: BT]
EGL Offline
Moderator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor
Thanks, Brent! It works!

#139640 - 01/30/07 09:15 PM Re: Please post DB or chat room questions here!!! [Re: EGL]
WalkingSouth Offline
MaleSurvivor

Well, seemingly.... Let's give it a few hours... ;\)

#139669 - 01/31/07 03:34 AM Re: Please post DB or chat room questions here!!! [Re: WalkingSouth]
Nobbynobs Offline
MaleSurvivor

There's a problem with the shoutbox...it looks empty unless you write a post

- Mel Brooks

#139686 - 01/31/07 06:14 AM Re: Please post DB or chat room questions here!!! [Re: Nobbynobs]
batcountry Offline

Loc: the ether
i see the shoutbox fine but i wish someone would reset it cuz there is WAY too much in there and the page slows every time it has to load it.

#139704 - 01/31/07 08:29 AM Re: Please post DB or chat room questions here!!! [Re: batcountry]
Nobbynobs Offline
MaleSurvivor

I only see it after I have made a post.

- Mel Brooks

#139964 - 02/01/07 10:44 PM Re: Please post DB or chat room questions here!!! [Re: BT]
shadowkid Offline
WARNING from ModTeam, September 2013: user "Shadowkid" was exposed as a hoaxer. His entire online persona and stories of sexual abuse were fiction. We encourage you not to become emotionally concerned by anything you see in any of his posts. Thank you
MaleSurvivor

i have been having problems posting pm ing and even logging in ,i log in but when i go to the next page im not logged in if i go back i am logged in? when i post it says we cannot procede go back to the main page same thing if i pm ,but the posts come up ,heh sometimes more than once if i hit submit more than once.
also my password wouldnt work had to get a new one? any ideas?

#140091 - 02/02/07 09:32 PM Re: Please post DB or chat room questions here!!! [Re: shadowkid]
WalkingSouth Offline
MaleSurvivor

I've experience similar problems, Adam. Haven't made duplicate posts, but the rest..

John

#140163 - 02/03/07 02:25 PM Re: Please post DB or chat room questions here!!! [Re: WalkingSouth]
Nobbynobs Offline
MaleSurvivor

I can't seem to post PMs unless I do a public post in the forum first.

- Mel Brooks

#140415 - 02/05/07 07:01 PM Re: Please post DB or chat room questions here!!! [Re: Nobbynobs]
Nobbynobs Offline
MaleSurvivor

Still can't.

- Mel Brooks

#140417 - 02/05/07 07:02 PM Re: Please post DB or chat room questions here!!! [Re: Nobbynobs]
Nobbynobs Offline
MaleSurvivor

And the DB kicks me out (have to log back in) whenever I post!

- Mel Brooks

#140421 - 02/05/07 07:26 PM Re: Please post DB or chat room questions here!!! [Re: Nobbynobs]
WalkingSouth Offline
MaleSurvivor

I've got to think some of these problems are a result of browser settings. I've experienced similar stuff in the past but am currently having no issues. I know at some point I changed my browser settings for a reason other than this, but don't recall what the changes were or whether my issues with MS went away at the same time or not.

John

#140422 - 02/05/07 07:30 PM Re: Please post DB or chat room questions here!!! [Re: WalkingSouth]
Nobbynobs Offline
MaleSurvivor

Could be. I'm using Firefox tho so I can't imagine what settings could be messing stuff up.

- Mel Brooks

#142947 - 02/23/07 02:41 PM Re: Please post DB or chat room questions here!!! [Re: Nobbynobs]
Rabbit Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: San Francisco
Chat question:

I am on a Mac, using Firefox to access chat. I can see what's going on, but I can't communicate. Text does not type in the send message box. Anyone know what's up?

Thanks!

Only to someone who has the valor and daring to cut pieces of their soul off with a knife then weave them into a blanket to protect you

There are different wells within us, some fill with each good rain

Others are far, far too deep for that

#142963 - 02/23/07 03:37 PM Re: Please post DB or chat room questions here!!! [Re: Rabbit]
Dewey2k Offline
MaleSurvivor

Do you have>

#142972 - 02/23/07 05:18 PM Re: Please post DB or chat room questions here!!! [Re: Dewey2k]
Rabbit Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: San Francisco
I had to go to Tools, Adblock, Whitelist this entire site.

Voila, it works...

Back to working on my website. Thanks for the help!

Only to someone who has the valor and daring to cut pieces of their soul off with a knife then weave them into a blanket to protect you

There are different wells within us, some fill with each good rain

Others are far, far too deep for that

#143115 - 02/25/07 12:04 AM Re: Please post DB or chat room questions here!!! [Re: Rabbit]
WalkingSouth Offline
MaleSurvivor

Glad you got it Rabbit! \:\)

#143414 - 02/27/07 04:28 PM Re: Please post DB or chat room questions here!!! [Re: WalkingSouth]
Leosha Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Right here
Just a curiousity. I have never attended a retreat, and yet, that forum shows up for me. I clicked on it just out of curiousity, and I have access. I do not know why. I have never attended a retreat, and I have never requested access. (I never requested access for At Risk and for some reason have it for that one also. I just never go into it, because it seems it would be disrespect to those who asked to have access there). I am sure you haven't had requests to deny access before, I am just saying that I have it for two forums that truly, I shouldn't.

Leosha

"Human salvation lies in the hands of the creatively maladjusted."~~~Martin Luther King Jr., 1963

#143437 - 02/27/07 09:07 PM Re: Please post DB or chat room questions here!!! [Re: Leosha]
TJ jeff Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Northern Wisconsin
Leosha,

Thank You for bringing this to our attention - I will get you an answer just as fast as I can

thanks for your honesty,

TJ jeff

Abuse happens in silence/isolation - Recovery happens only when that silence/isolation is broken...

TJ's History

#144804 - 03/10/07 04:34 PM Re: Please post DB or chat room questions here!!! [Re: BT]
Tattooman Offline
New Here

Loc: PA, USA
Is there something wrong with the chatroom when I was in there and it stopped working. then I tried to go back and was kicked out and now can't get into it. I get a not connecting message.

#144846 - 03/10/07 08:47 PM Re: Please post DB or chat room questions here!!! [Re: Tattooman]
ScottyTodd Offline
Administrator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor
Loc: Pennsylvania
Tatooman - Look under Public Male Survivors Forum for "Trouble Logging On". That is probably your answer!

Howard

#144869 - 03/10/07 10:44 PM Re: Please post DB or chat room questions here!!! [Re: ScottyTodd]
EGL Offline
Moderator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor
I was looking at a profile and I noticed that the question that used to be something like "MaleSurvivor Member: Yes or No" now reads as "Male Survivor of Sexual Abuse? Yes or No". When did that change? And more importantly, it looks like the answers that were in the profiles carried over into the new question. My concern is that someone who may have previously been simply a member (such as a Friends and Family member) now has a "Yes" in their profile unknowningly to the "Male Survivor of Sexual Abuse?" question. True? Or was there some kind of conversion of this field where you somehow knew which ones to turn from Yes to No? Just wondering if anyone was aware of this.

#144994 - 03/11/07 07:49 PM Re: Please post DB or chat room questions here!!! [Re: EGL]
WalkingSouth Offline
MaleSurvivor

Eddie,

To answer your question, yes. It looks as if what you suspected is true. Folk who were simply members previously are now listed as "Male Survivor of Sexual Abuse". Including our female paying members. I'm sure they would be suprised to discover that fact!

I'll PM Brent with this question and see if we can get it taken care of.

Good catch!

John

#145116 - 03/12/07 08:14 PM Re: Please post DB or chat room questions here!!! [Re: WalkingSouth]
WalkingSouth Offline
MaleSurvivor

Brent and crew are aware of the above mentioned glitch and are looking into it.

John

#147601 - 03/29/07 11:13 AM Re: Please post DB or chat room questions here!!! [Re: WalkingSouth]
Stefan012 Offline

Loc: The Netherlands
On the glitch, it suddenly stated 'No' to the question of wheter I am a male survivor of sexual abuse. So obviously I corrected that.

But for what I was going to post here;

From topics I'm watching, I do not get e-mail notifications.
I did state in my profile that I want to get e-mails about it and the e-mailadress is correct also.
Anyone knows what's wrong?

Stefan

No they can't take them away, so they won't

#290344 - 06/05/09 12:43 AM Re: Please post DB or chat room questions here!!! [Re: BT]
Sans Logos Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: in my own world in pittsburgh,...
bumpty dumpty!

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.