Newest Members
BusterJones, Desperateforhelp, aniceguy, Green_Lantern, Safe11ride
12121 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
betterdays (29), ChevyMan76 (46), cuda (48), swartzhund (42), wdf9 (70)
Who's Online
1 registered (Nathan LaChine), 42 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12121 Members
73 Forums
62520 Topics
438119 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 7 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Topic Options
#143115 - 02/25/07 12:04 AM Re: Please post DB or chat room questions here!!! [Re: Rabbit]
WalkingSouth Offline
MaleSurvivor

Glad you got it Rabbit! \:\)

#143414 - 02/27/07 04:28 PM Re: Please post DB or chat room questions here!!! [Re: WalkingSouth]
Leosha Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Right here
Just a curiousity. I have never attended a retreat, and yet, that forum shows up for me. I clicked on it just out of curiousity, and I have access. I do not know why. I have never attended a retreat, and I have never requested access. (I never requested access for At Risk and for some reason have it for that one also. I just never go into it, because it seems it would be disrespect to those who asked to have access there). I am sure you haven't had requests to deny access before, I am just saying that I have it for two forums that truly, I shouldn't.

Leosha

"Human salvation lies in the hands of the creatively maladjusted."~~~Martin Luther King Jr., 1963

#143437 - 02/27/07 09:07 PM Re: Please post DB or chat room questions here!!! [Re: Leosha]
TJ jeff Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Northern Wisconsin
Leosha,

Thank You for bringing this to our attention - I will get you an answer just as fast as I can

thanks for your honesty,

TJ jeff

Abuse happens in silence/isolation - Recovery happens only when that silence/isolation is broken...

TJ's History

#144804 - 03/10/07 04:34 PM Re: Please post DB or chat room questions here!!! [Re: BT]
Tattooman Offline
New Here

Loc: PA, USA
Is there something wrong with the chatroom when I was in there and it stopped working. then I tried to go back and was kicked out and now can't get into it. I get a not connecting message.

#144846 - 03/10/07 08:47 PM Re: Please post DB or chat room questions here!!! [Re: Tattooman]
ScottyTodd Offline
Administrator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor
Loc: Pennsylvania
Tatooman - Look under Public Male Survivors Forum for "Trouble Logging On". That is probably your answer!

Howard

#144869 - 03/10/07 10:44 PM Re: Please post DB or chat room questions here!!! [Re: ScottyTodd]
EGL Offline
Moderator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor
I was looking at a profile and I noticed that the question that used to be something like "MaleSurvivor Member: Yes or No" now reads as "Male Survivor of Sexual Abuse? Yes or No". When did that change? And more importantly, it looks like the answers that were in the profiles carried over into the new question. My concern is that someone who may have previously been simply a member (such as a Friends and Family member) now has a "Yes" in their profile unknowningly to the "Male Survivor of Sexual Abuse?" question. True? Or was there some kind of conversion of this field where you somehow knew which ones to turn from Yes to No? Just wondering if anyone was aware of this.

#144994 - 03/11/07 07:49 PM Re: Please post DB or chat room questions here!!! [Re: EGL]
WalkingSouth Offline
MaleSurvivor

Eddie,

To answer your question, yes. It looks as if what you suspected is true. Folk who were simply members previously are now listed as "Male Survivor of Sexual Abuse". Including our female paying members. I'm sure they would be suprised to discover that fact!

I'll PM Brent with this question and see if we can get it taken care of.

Good catch!

John

#145116 - 03/12/07 08:14 PM Re: Please post DB or chat room questions here!!! [Re: WalkingSouth]
WalkingSouth Offline
MaleSurvivor

Brent and crew are aware of the above mentioned glitch and are looking into it.

John

#147601 - 03/29/07 11:13 AM Re: Please post DB or chat room questions here!!! [Re: WalkingSouth]
Stefan012 Offline

Loc: The Netherlands
On the glitch, it suddenly stated 'No' to the question of wheter I am a male survivor of sexual abuse. So obviously I corrected that.

But for what I was going to post here;

From topics I'm watching, I do not get e-mail notifications.
I did state in my profile that I want to get e-mails about it and the e-mailadress is correct also.
Anyone knows what's wrong?

Stefan

No they can't take them away, so they won't

#290344 - 06/05/09 12:43 AM Re: Please post DB or chat room questions here!!! [Re: BT]
Sans Logos Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: in my own world in pittsburgh,...
bumpty dumpty!

Page 7 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.