Newest Members
Stormchaser, johnnyc717, bluebook, Roscoe, SJC
12314 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
clutzygurl (22), dun (50), Gene (50), ufp1964 (50), Zoot (68)
Who's Online
1 registered (tbkkfile), 20 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12314 Members
74 Forums
63355 Topics
443006 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 6 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >
Topic Options
#139964 - 02/01/07 10:44 PM Re: Please post DB or chat room questions here!!! [Re: BT]
shadowkid Offline
WARNING from ModTeam, September 2013: user "Shadowkid" was exposed as a hoaxer. His entire online persona and stories of sexual abuse were fiction. We encourage you not to become emotionally concerned by anything you see in any of his posts. Thank you
MaleSurvivor

i have been having problems posting pm ing and even logging in ,i log in but when i go to the next page im not logged in if i go back i am logged in? when i post it says we cannot procede go back to the main page same thing if i pm ,but the posts come up ,heh sometimes more than once if i hit submit more than once.
also my password wouldnt work had to get a new one? any ideas?

#140091 - 02/02/07 09:32 PM Re: Please post DB or chat room questions here!!! [Re: shadowkid]
WalkingSouth Offline
MaleSurvivor

I've experience similar problems, Adam. Haven't made duplicate posts, but the rest..

John

#140163 - 02/03/07 02:25 PM Re: Please post DB or chat room questions here!!! [Re: WalkingSouth]
Nobbynobs Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Toronto
I can't seem to post PMs unless I do a public post in the forum first.

- Mel Brooks

#140415 - 02/05/07 07:01 PM Re: Please post DB or chat room questions here!!! [Re: Nobbynobs]
Nobbynobs Offline
MaleSurvivor

Still can't.

- Mel Brooks

#140417 - 02/05/07 07:02 PM Re: Please post DB or chat room questions here!!! [Re: Nobbynobs]
Nobbynobs Offline
MaleSurvivor

And the DB kicks me out (have to log back in) whenever I post!

- Mel Brooks

#140421 - 02/05/07 07:26 PM Re: Please post DB or chat room questions here!!! [Re: Nobbynobs]
WalkingSouth Offline
MaleSurvivor

I've got to think some of these problems are a result of browser settings. I've experienced similar stuff in the past but am currently having no issues. I know at some point I changed my browser settings for a reason other than this, but don't recall what the changes were or whether my issues with MS went away at the same time or not.

John

#140422 - 02/05/07 07:30 PM Re: Please post DB or chat room questions here!!! [Re: WalkingSouth]
Nobbynobs Offline
MaleSurvivor

Could be. I'm using Firefox tho so I can't imagine what settings could be messing stuff up.

- Mel Brooks

#142947 - 02/23/07 02:41 PM Re: Please post DB or chat room questions here!!! [Re: Nobbynobs]
Rabbit Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: San Francisco
Chat question:

I am on a Mac, using Firefox to access chat. I can see what's going on, but I can't communicate. Text does not type in the send message box. Anyone know what's up?

Thanks!

Only to someone who has the valor and daring to cut pieces of their soul off with a knife then weave them into a blanket to protect you

There are different wells within us, some fill with each good rain

Others are far, far too deep for that

#142963 - 02/23/07 03:37 PM Re: Please post DB or chat room questions here!!! [Re: Rabbit]
Dewey2k Offline
MaleSurvivor

Do you have>

#142972 - 02/23/07 05:18 PM Re: Please post DB or chat room questions here!!! [Re: Dewey2k]
Rabbit Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: San Francisco
I had to go to Tools, Adblock, Whitelist this entire site.

Voila, it works...

Back to working on my website. Thanks for the help!

Only to someone who has the valor and daring to cut pieces of their soul off with a knife then weave them into a blanket to protect you

There are different wells within us, some fill with each good rain

Others are far, far too deep for that

Page 6 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.