Newest Members
kk90, Austintexan, Cancan, LS, PaulnMA
12256 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
closerthenveins (26), Nvolpicelli (24), Sven (19)
Who's Online
4 registered (royjay, 3 invisible), 54 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12256 Members
73 Forums
63116 Topics
441391 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 4 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >
Topic Options
#138890 - 01/24/07 07:51 PM Re: Please post DB or chat room questions here!!! [Re: Trish4850]
WalkingSouth Offline
MaleSurvivor

Brent, You're doing an AWESOME job!

Lots of love,

John

#138927 - 01/24/07 11:09 PM Re: Please post DB or chat room questions here!!! [Re: BT]
Nobbynobs Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Toronto
Hey, I can't seem to sent PMs...i hit submit and...nothing.

- Mel Brooks

#138928 - 01/24/07 11:28 PM Re: Please post DB or chat room questions here!!! [Re: Nobbynobs]
WalkingSouth Offline
MaleSurvivor

You're right Nobs.... PM's are not functioning... nothing.

shout box isn't working either, nor is the "I want to preview my changes" button.

My guess is someting is being worked on currently causing these issues

Edited by walkingsouth (01/24/07 11:30 PM)

#139216 - 01/27/07 11:46 AM Re: Please post DB or chat room questions here!!! [Re: WalkingSouth]
Trish4850 Offline
BoD Liaison Emeritus
MaleSurvivor<

Loc: New Jersey
It used to be that when you went to your own or another persons profile to see their previous posts, you could click an option that allowed you to see only posts started by them, rather than every topic they've participated in. I've searched by I don't see that option any more. Am I just missing it or is it not there? If it's not there, can we get it back?

Trish

#139220 - 01/27/07 11:52 AM Re: Please post DB or chat room questions here!!! [Re: Trish4850]
WalkingSouth Offline
MaleSurvivor

Hey, I just discovered a REALLY AGGRAVATING problem. I cannot edit my own posts after they've been on DB for a while. there seems to be some kind of clock on the edit feature. This is most definitely NOT acceptable. If I find a glaring error in my text I'd like the option of fixing it rather than looking like an idiot in perpetuity! I know, don't even begin to tell me that I do anyhow so get over it!!! LOL

GRRRRRRR!!!!!

\:\)

I agree with Trish. We need the option of seeing posts that other's have started rather than having to sort through it all.

Lots of love,

John

#139222 - 01/27/07 11:56 AM Re: Please post DB or chat room questions here!!! [Re: WalkingSouth]
EGL Offline
Moderator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor
If you click on someone's user name, it will open a drop down box and one of the options in that drop down box is to "View Posts" so you can see the posts that that person has made.

#139227 - 01/27/07 12:08 PM Re: Please post DB or chat room questions here!!! [Re: EGL]
WalkingSouth Offline
MaleSurvivor

That's true, Eddie. You simply can't sort the list by the posts this person started, which is the question Trish is asking........I think..... I've found no way of doing it anyhow although I've tried.

#139249 - 01/27/07 02:45 PM Re: Please post DB or chat room questions here!!! [Re: WalkingSouth]
WalkingSouth Offline
MaleSurvivor

Trish,

I just discovered that all Posts a person starts can be determined by the fact that they do not have "Re:" preceding them.
John

Edited by walkingsouth (01/27/07 02:51 PM)

#139252 - 01/27/07 03:02 PM Re: Please post DB or chat room questions here!!! [Re: WalkingSouth]
WalkingSouth Offline
MaleSurvivor

Brent,

What was wrong with sending the content of a PM to my mailbox the way it was with the old software? The way it is now I get nothing more than a notification that I have a PM. While changing this feature may have been useful to some here, I don't find it so. Before it enabled me to see the contents of the PM via my cell phone when away from the computer. It's not a huge thing, but it was a feature I got used to and really liked. Can I have it back.....? Please.....? Pretty please...? With a cherry on top....?

Lots of love,

John

#139255 - 01/27/07 03:17 PM Re: Please post DB or chat room questions here!!! [Re: WalkingSouth]
Trish4850 Offline
BoD Liaison Emeritus
MaleSurvivor<

Loc: New Jersey
Thanks John. Once again, something hidden in plain site. This new DB is good, really, I like it, but getting used to it is like playing that game in the comic pages. You know the one - the same picture is side by side, but you have to figure out the subtle little differences in each one. I'm gonna have to get better at that damn game!

ROCK ON......Trish

Page 4 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.