Newest Members
FredM88, Vermona, Jas52, oliviaavaxj, biboy24
12109 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
-Matt- (39), kevin1963 (51), Northwoods (61), rcb0973 (58), sportinrucks (29)
Who's Online
7 registered (Cam76, lapchinj, learning2luvme, David jl, 2 invisible), 60 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12109 Members
73 Forums
62492 Topics
438004 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#13625 - 05/01/03 04:24 PM working the earth
tone Offline

Loc: Canada
I had to stop gardening, and come and write a few lines. Today I feel good , I know I got a lot to do to sort out my life but today I feel good. I spent the day moving dirt buying plants for our garden and there is something to be said about working in the dirt, it is cathartic. I know that my mood will change again but I had to share this. I hope you guys are having a good day and that I can pass on some of my upbeat feelings.
Take care, Tone

#13626 - 05/01/03 06:21 PM Re: working the earth
Mike Church Offline
Moderator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor
Loc: Toronto, Canada
Thanks tone I needed that today.

IT REALLY IS OK TO STUMBLE. NONE OF US ARE PERFECT.

#13627 - 05/01/03 10:03 PM Re: working the earth
Usel51 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Topeka, KS
tone, thanks for passing that on. I too get a lot out of working in my yard. I am no gardener, by a long stretch, maybe someday. Being outside and digging in the dirt, mowing raking, playing in my water garden, not only brings me joy, but also relieves alot of stres from the day and week. My property can be so overwhelming at times, that I have to break things down into smaller projects to get things done. But when I'm done with each, I look at it and am pleased with what I see and have accomplished, no matter how small. Also it tires me out and I sleep well that nite. Yes it is very cathartic and therapeutic for me. Thanx for drawing my attention to this.

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.