It seems the smoking thread has by far been the topic that so many can relate to.

When I started thinking about this forum I wanted a place to talk about things like smoking and drug addiction, illness, std's, and compulsions and all that...

But, I really wanted a place to share the positive and uplifting things we have figured out that helps us cope, heal and make each day a little better.

For some, like me, it is an almost compulsive obsession with working out... for some meditation and spiritual journeys...for others hobbys, writing, activism, politics, civic work...etc....

The things we do that help us in our journey is endless....the whole concept of health and wellbeing includes everything...good and bad...

So...with that personal clarification....note it really makes me feel good to clarify my thoughts in the way I think they need to be clarified...so thats some wellbeing stuff....lol..

What are some threads we can start and both encourage each other and maybe come up with some things we haven't thought of before that will make our lives better...or, to help each other cope and deal with illness and such that sometimes makes us feel really alone and depressed...

This is life...there is good, there is bad...I hope we can make the good better and and bad not so hard...

brainstorm and lets see what comes up...start some new threads....and lets see where the talk goes...

brent.

P.S. by the way....the smoking thread is impacting me...cause every time I read the new posts, I think I have to quit this &^%*%)*....soon...it will happen soon...