Newest Members
0128, jeremywickers, JScott12, TMatti2, DaiseyLady
12502 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
innocence (60), pablo999 (53)
Who's Online
5 registered (woodenshoes, focusedbody, GT13568, 0128, 1 invisible), 14 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12502 Members
74 Forums
64189 Topics
447923 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#134949 - 07/17/05 02:07 AM Massage
outis Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Maryland USA
Hey gang,

Nice to see this forum here, especially today.

I got a massage today. I'd thought about getting one for years, and I finally did. Not too triggering, either, though I probably spaced out a little, especially when she worked on my legs. What seemed like half an hour, maybe less, was closer to 90 minutes when I saw the clock again.

I felt a lot more relaxed afterwards than I have in a while, and I believe relaxation is a Good Thing!

Thanks,

Joe

#134950 - 07/17/05 10:59 AM Re: Massage
reality2k4 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Stuck between water, air, and ...
Joe, hey, that is my dream too.

I have to talk with my therapist, when I eventually start therapy, cos, this is what I really need to get rid of stuff.

I am glad you let it happen, and it is so good that you say it was OK, and not triggering, which is what I always worry about.

I think that it is probably the best form of therapy in the World, to allow touch,

thnx,

ste

Moderator:  ModTeam 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.