Newest Members
PaulnMA, andrewmartin, Aurigny, Luther, LuckyCharm
12252 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Beyond Abuse (51), dona (55), JoMiFa (35), norbrill1 (62), RubyRoberts (62)
Who's Online
4 registered (Ocellaris, Rustam, Cthulhu, 1 invisible), 37 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12252 Members
73 Forums
63112 Topics
441354 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#134924 - 07/08/05 01:00 AM How much sex is to sex much
desvelar Offline

Loc: The Wired
how much is to much sex I used to have alot but I dont right know becuase my gf dont want to(which I dont care because I am in a real relateshion ship).

#134925 - 07/08/05 06:18 AM Re: How much sex is to sex much
BT Offline

Loc: Chicago IL
First of all this is a very complicated area of discussion.

Ideally this would be addressed with a qualified therapist as there are so many issues involved.

I have always felt there is no such thing as too much sex as long as both people agree and it enhances, improves and strengthens your relationship.

A possible indicator of too much is when the relationship revolves around sex as the primary driving force.

IMO the most important, yet often the hardest, is to talk to your partner and have some in depth discussion about your thoughts and concerns.

brent

Moderator:  ModTeam 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.