Well here goes. I started smoking when I was 7-8 years old. I did it to keep away the mosquitoes when outside on the ranch. Also at that time I discovered loco weed. IT was called that because when the cattle got into it they went bananas. Turns out it was marijuana growing wild. I did not know that at the time but I knew if you dried it out and made a smoke with it it sure made things a lot rosier.

I continued smoking through abuse and work. From 18-21 I did not smoke as I discovered Horse. But that is another story.

AT 36 I joined AA and when I was 45, i think, I walked away from cigarettes. I had tried to do it before with absolutely no sucess. But I finally, in my own mind realized that the damned things would kill me. When I thought about it that way I just quit. After about 5 weeks I was ok. The first 3 weeks had me going snaky but the urge left after about a5 weeks. I also realized that I was putting something really dirty and ugly into my mouth. DUH like I did not know about shit like that.

I encourage all of you to change the perspective on smoking and the way will be a lot easier.

IT REALLY IS OK TO STUMBLE. NONE OF US ARE PERFECT.