Newest Members
andrewmartin, Aurigny, Luther, LuckyCharm, Jennifer Lyons
12251 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
AdawgJR (28), Brian (50), hikerpark (52), Jeremy Welch (47), Logan81 (2014), Olson30 (60), Patrick7958 (56)
Who's Online
4 registered (Nathan LaChine, Observador, 2 invisible), 45 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12251 Members
73 Forums
63106 Topics
441309 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#1345 - 08/07/01 11:34 PM Still doing good
ScooterSCS Offline

Loc: Chicago, IL
Ok guys...I have only two more appointments with my counselor before I go back to school. Everything is great, still dealing with a little stress prob but other than that, I am happy. It is very weird having a reason to smile, a reason to get up and moving in the morning. I have been down for so long I am used to it. David and I are doing just fine, I have someone who accepts me for who I am. I am still adjusting to liking me for who I am and what I look like. You guys have been great to me back in March and April when I was down in the dumps. I wish I could meet some of you (Michael) :p
Anyways...keep in touch, I'll give you updates once in a while.

Love you all and keep your head up, there is light at the end of the tunnel, I know because I never thought I would find it, but I did because I had faith in myself.

Scott
ScooterSCS@hotmail.com

#1346 - 08/08/01 08:44 AM Re: Still doing good
SoCalJohn Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Los Angeles, California
Scooter!!

What a great post for me to read first thing this morning!

Awesome dude!

I am happy for you \:\)

John

I asked him about this law he spoke of, he said,,, *watch* he then asked the others to share about their lives,,, the others talked of how things were for them, how things worked in their lives,,, and as they believed, it was so.

#1347 - 08/08/01 09:08 AM Re: Still doing good
fmighell Offline

Loc: Anchorage,Alaska
Bells and whisles, David sounds like a very lucky person. Great to hear about counseling
also. ScooterSCS I've miss your posting, so it's good to hear from you. I look foward to your updates, then, later
fmighell Anc ak \:\)

#1348 - 08/08/01 11:25 PM Re: Still doing good
ScooterSCS Offline

Loc: Chicago, IL
by the way, if any of you need anything, i will gladly lend a hand

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.