Newest Members
RodrigoBR, MJ545, Marant, BeingFound, journey4two
12332 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
cricket453 (60)
Who's Online
4 registered (Ocellaris, whiteflag, 2 invisible), 21 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12332 Members
74 Forums
63412 Topics
443345 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#132652 - 11/25/06 06:43 PM Re: asexuality
Bobby Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Arizona
Wow, not really ready to talk about it yet, but you never know when you talk about a personal problem here what it might do for someone else. I started reading this thread and "wham" a connection and understanding hit me having to do with one of my abuse situations which I remember vividly and something I do now, which I have never understood. The two, which I never have connected before, just suddenly fused together as one thing in my brain. Holy sh_ _! You never know when you come here and start reading what will happen. Sorry to go on and on, but I'm sort of in a shock of understanding here. Thanks, BP, for being willing to share some of yourself here with us. You never know when you're going to help a fellow traveler on this very strange and rocky road.

Bobby

#132653 - 11/27/06 03:17 AM Re: asexuality
AHouseDivided Offline

Loc: Washington DC
Since Koveri suggested drugs maybe playing more of a role in my asexuality , I did some research on The web and I though I'd pass it on. I found a lot of good info at url: http://depression.about.com/od/sexualdysfunction/Sexual_Dysfunction.htm

From there I got to a page with a bunch of physician reports from 10 years ago, but they do talk about their experiences with a great many drugs. Sometimes they can reduce the sexual side effects and sometimes they can't. Maybe there's more recent info but I haven't found it yet. I researched on Wellbutrin side effects. Each of the depression drugs seems to have sexual side efects ranging from 40% of those taking somes to about 20% for Wellbutrin. Anyways, some of the de>

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  ModTeam, peroperic2009 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.