Newest Members
DT, kk90, Austintexan, Cancan, LS
12257 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
ByondClosedDoors (41), Dave1425 (32), DeafDavid (23), LowSky (57)
Who's Online
3 registered (Obi, 2 invisible), 21 Guests and 6 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12257 Members
73 Forums
63123 Topics
441413 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#132507 - 08/07/06 09:33 PM The wrong kinde of attraction
usccabum1985 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Illinois
so, If you have read my previous posts you might know a little more about my problam. 21 years old, Virgin and having a hard time finding a first lover. so the thing that is on my mind right now is the type of girls Im attracted to. My abuser was a relitivly small girl, kinda thin, kinda short, and dark brown hair. Arghhhhhh! That is the exact de>

#132508 - 08/07/06 11:44 PM Re: The wrong kinde of attraction
roadrunner Offline
Administrator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Carlisle, PA
Mike,

Perhaps it would help you to try to break away from your attraction to a very specific physical type. If this was what your abuser looked like, then I would think there is a VERY close link involved here.

It also seems to me that you equating successful relations with women in terms of who will let you have sex with them. Sex is important of course, but as we all find out sooner or later it isn't enough to sustain a relationship or make us happy.

What about looking for a girl who is fun, interesting, sincere, and genuinely interested in you? If you are with someone like this it seems to me you would have a lot better prospects for a caring and lasting relationship, including a good sexual dimension.

Much love,
Larry

This land was made for you and me.
(Woody Guthrie)

#132509 - 08/08/06 12:24 AM Re: The wrong kinde of attraction
lostcowboy Offline

Loc: North Texas
Hi Mike, ask your T, could this be some type of Sexual_fetish . From what this article says about masturbation, may be so.

Take care,
Clifford

Moderator:  ModTeam, peroperic2009 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.