Newest Members
lilac, The Wife Of, smusab, whiteflag, North101
12287 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
DruidWolf (39), Harry (33), knigh50 (53), mike54 (56)
Who's Online
3 registered (3 invisible), 23 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12287 Members
73 Forums
63208 Topics
441971 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#132475 - 07/27/06 09:28 PM Why I like being a boy!
reality2k4 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Stuck between water, air, and ...
Yeah,

when I was a boy, I wanted to be a girl, just so nobody came after me.
I hated being a boy and always having to fight when all I wanted is to be like other boys.

I guess you could have called me 'streetwise' as a kid, and guess I could have had loads of friends, but always needed time be just be me.
Just being alone and trying to pick up the pieces and work out what life to a boy should be.

Not the constant argueing I faced at home, but there was nowhere else to go, nowhere.
They let my older brother continue abusing me, like they were blind to that one.

He sought control, not just over me and my other siblings but his and my father, and he taught me to feel inferior to the male world, and he called me all the derogaratory names under the sun, to expel any male ego that I formed.

I cried to God, and asked him why? He put a brother from Hell in my family, nah, it carried on and on.

He used to get mad when I reacted, and even more mad when I didnt, but one thing got to him, when I told his school buddies the truth about him, he freaked out on that one.

One thing I can tell you, is that he never laid a hand on me, and now he knows that he has no control over me, it hurts him, because he is weak inside and not a real man.

I love to go back to when I was a boy though, because I can remember just how much I could get people to love me with that cheeky boy smile \:\)

I felt funny thinking that everyone outside of my family loved me, and my family didnt, and I could not work out how that could be,

ste

#132476 - 07/27/06 10:03 PM Re: Why I like being a boy!
lostcowboy Offline

Loc: North Texas
Hi Ste, I just posted on surferdude's message thread about how I wanted to be a girl, please read. Also I am glad that you decided to post about this again, that shows a lot of courage.

Take care,
Clifford

Moderator:  ModTeam, peroperic2009 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.