Newest Members
lilac, The Wife Of, smusab, whiteflag, North101
12287 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
adam319 (46), Bellemaman (36), Bob G. (58), S D Witwicky (38)
Who's Online
2 registered (GT13568, 1 invisible), 20 Guests and 6 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12287 Members
73 Forums
63225 Topics
442120 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#282410 - 04/05/09 06:05 PM Re: Confused [Re: ForeverFighting]
Anarion Cti Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Eastern US
ForeverFighting, thanks for using that verse. It was a real encouragement to me.

"Whom have I in heaven or earth but You?"

#283403 - 04/12/09 04:31 PM Re: Confused [Re: ForeverFighting]
starman77 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Illinois
For most of my life I have wondered where I was orientation wise.
I get arroused by seeing men on the street, go home and fantasize about them and+.
I hate those feelings and can't stop them. If I discover I am gay I feel it might take me over the edge.
For me that is the hardest part of being SA. These feelings drive me nuts. I want so bad to live straight, but those feelings and my reactions to them make me wonder.
How do you handle those feelings? I wish they would leave and not come back..it isn't happening.I do think none the less I can't ignore them either.
I wonder where to go with this.

#283806 - 04/15/09 05:55 PM Re: Confused [Re: starman77]
Jim1961 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Pa, but likely traveling...
Starman,

I struggle with this too. Since I was 13 (47 now). It was really bad for me 2 months ago. Then I started seeing a T to work through the CSA and found this site. 2 months later my SSA is much lower. It has not totally gone away, but I can live with it.

Your brother,
Jim

My Story

#283825 - 04/15/09 08:30 PM Re: Confused [Re: starman77]
Daniel_forgotten Offline

Originally Posted By: starman77
For most of my life I have wondered where I was orientation wise.
I get arroused by seeing men on the street, go home and fantasize about them and+.
I hate those feelings and can't stop them. If I discover I am gay I feel it might take me over the edge.
For me that is the hardest part of being SA. These feelings drive me nuts. I want so bad to live straight, but those feelings and my reactions to them make me wonder.
How do you handle those feelings? I wish they would leave and not come back..it isn't happening.I do think none the less I can't ignore them either.
I wonder where to go with this.

I feel EXACTLY the same. Only difference it started like a month ago. It's driving me nuts. it makes me want to hurt myself in every way possible. im too embarrased

#283874 - 04/16/09 04:42 AM Re: Confused [Re: Daniel_forgotten]
Barney Offline

Loc: Southern Utah/Northern Arizon
Daniel

hope you reconsider hurting yourself. Suggest the reason yu may have some of these feelings was a result of your being molested. Not that you chose to have them.

As you see from Jim's response, working with a t and being here can make a difference in how you experience the feelings.\

get lots of good information about the subject then you can decide what is right for you to do about it

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  ModTeam, peroperic2009 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.