Newest Members
mojo, James M, FredM88, Vermona, Jas52
12111 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
chrisH (34), Malaki619 (32), worcester2003 (51)
Who's Online
8 registered (I Want 2 Thrive, 7 invisible), 71 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12111 Members
73 Forums
62502 Topics
438061 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#132282 - 02/23/06 11:57 PM ex gay sexual offender
chris85 Offline

Loc: san clemente
i commited sexual assault 4 years ago and feel like crap and i need help
i used to be gay but now i am praying and trying to get straight. Please Help!!!!!!!!!!!!

also the victim said nothing happened but wont talk to me
i know know you all hate me
So, Bash away

#132283 - 02/24/06 12:05 AM Re: ex gay sexual offender
ForeverFighting Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: New Mexico, USA
Chris, I hope you're doing OK. You probably found this site through a search engine, right? There have been discussions here in the past that have pointed to sites better equipped to deal with the issues you're talking about. I would recommend sending a Private Message to one of the Moderators listed at the top of the front page. They can probably point you in the right direction. There are places that can help. I just can't remember what the sites were. I bet they'd know. And based on what you said about everyone 'hating you' here, you would probably feel more comfortable opening up in one of those groups than you do here.

Hang in there, and get well, OK?

"This search for the truth--it's not for the faint of heart."--Goren on 'Law & Order: CI'
"The former things will not be called to mind, neither will they come up into the heart."--Isaiah 65:17

#132284 - 02/24/06 10:04 AM Re: ex gay sexual offender
lostcowboy Offline

Loc: North Texas
Hi Chris,we do have a at risk forum on here, you may be able to join it, but you have to be a paying member to use it I believe. Ken Singer is the Mod that you want to talk to about it. Also there are some articles that you should read. Prevention & Education

You may remember a child molester who goes by the name of Jake Goldenflame, he was on Oprah's tv show, he has a web site Calsexoffenders.net
that you should go to, and read all the pages there.
About being gay and now wanting to be straight. I have heard that all the programs have a very high failure rate, you can talk to Ken about that also.
In general, I think it is better to accept yourself, as you are, and realise that you are likely not straight or gay, but somewhere in between.

About the victim, he needs therapy, he may/may not remember what you did to him. You should not be trying to see him! This is very likely to be painful to him.

You did not say if you had been convicted of this crime. If you have not been convicted yet, go to Jake Goldenflame web site, you need to read it.

Let me leave you with this thought, Tomorrow is the first day of the rest of your life. You can never change what happened in the past, but you can start anew tomorrow.

Take care,
Lostcowboy

Moderator:  ModTeam, peroperic2009 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.