Newest Members
MG5555, ShinTensei, jaklumen, Bennett, 0128
12506 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Moriji (44), Nicos (48), weharry1959 (55)
Who's Online
3 registered (myrlin, motmcd, 1 invisible), 18 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12506 Members
74 Forums
64205 Topics
448046 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 6 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6
Topic Options
#356096 - 03/10/11 09:53 AM Re: On 'being gay' [Re: Michael Murphy]
Avery46 Offline

Loc: USA
Originally Posted By: Michael Murphy
...I don't know if I am still gay or staright, and it doesn't matter.

It is true - it does not matter. I have been married and had a male partner. I enjoyed both for a time.

I find myself attracted to both so bi-sexual but, I go more for intimacy at this time instead of JUST sex.

D

#357892 - 03/28/11 03:41 AM Re: On 'being gay' [Re: MollyHatchetrules]
promnwtn Offline

Loc: US -TN
I agree with a commonly held thought that sexuality is a continum between abolute homosexuality and heterosexuality with most of being somewhere between the extremes. Thats not to say we actively engage in overt sexual conduct with other males but rather it can be expressed in various forms. After my abuse I lothe homosexuals labeling my perp as one. But in time came to understand myself and my volitional same sex activities. Now I do not care for labels "straight", "gay" or "bi". "I am what I am" said Popeye the sailor. And I am begining to like me.

#357904 - 03/28/11 08:52 AM Re: On 'being gay' [Re: promnwtn]
stefalc1 Offline

Loc: london, uk
I feel that my sexuality is undefined and is different everyday , it is hard to like yourself sometimes and not feel an outcast in society but the sex thing i think for me now is an old mind numbing argument that i think will be with me the rest of my life, i relate to the male friend thing, as in where is the line and how to act but i can also relate to the gay issues and also struggle in hetro relationships, but one thing i am starting to learn is that with men it is more obsessive than love or lust and after any contact in the past i have not felt an urge to go back and felt guilty and with women it feels good after any intimacy although i am always keeping them at arms length and only letting them in my space when i am comfortable.
I know i am capable of sleeping with a guy but i know i could never have a relationship with a guy in the same way i would with a woman so i guess that makes me leaning on the straight side of things. i guess that it is all about how we were introduced sexually to the world

Page 6 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderator:  ModTeam, peroperic2009 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.