Newest Members
Won'tGiveUp, sillyputty, Pytbull, manipulated, donmarks
12383 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Beluga (64), Isreal101 (65), Phil Sober (41), phil1973 (41), Teddy Bear (63)
Who's Online
3 registered (Won'tGiveUp, 2 invisible), 30 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12383 Members
74 Forums
63644 Topics
444485 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#131637 - 10/12/04 04:31 AM Re: What the hell is this??
yesac76 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Idaho
Marc,
No one is completly gay or straight. Just shades in between. Having those thoughts is (probably) perfectly normal. We all have thoughts that take us by suprise. Just don't beat yourself up over the thoughts, okay.
Casey

#131638 - 10/12/04 12:39 PM Re: What the hell is this??
Ivo Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Germany
Marc,
you are not alone.
I was always able to fall in love with attractive women.
In such situations I was able to have very strong sexual desire toward women and a lot of sexual fantasies with them. But I knew all the time that I was gay and that I would never be able to keep that level of the desire on longer period. I also think that I am not able to make love at all with girls.
This thoughts almost destroyed me emotionally few months ago.
So at the end I decided to stay away from girls if I do not want to finish in mad house.

I hope that things would be better,
Ivo

#131639 - 10/12/04 04:29 PM Re: What the hell is this??
Aden Offline

Sexual confusion. One of the more entertaining identity crises. It isnít about gay or straight. Those are false assumptions. Social/religious templates placed over the human spirit. Perhaps it seems shallow of me, but I believe in taking it as it comes.

Sexuality is not about the decisions that we make. It is about who we are. But then maybe that is just me being shallow and indecisive. I guess that I just donít get why I have to make decisions about what makes Junior stand up and pay attention. He has a mind of his own. My job is just to follow him around and keep him out of trouble.

Aden

#131640 - 11/28/04 10:43 AM Re: What the hell is this??
lostcowboy Offline

Loc: North Texas
Hi Marc, I know I am coming late to the thread. Are you still attracted to the girl you work with? It may be worth it to talk about the one girl you had sex with and why You think it was a disaster.

The first 10 to 15 times I had sex with a girl, I did not have a orgasm. I found out that my fear of hurting the girl I was with was the problem. I was starting to fear that I never would have a orgasm with a girl.

#131642 - 12/02/04 08:51 PM Re: What the hell is this??
MollyHatchetrules Offline

Loc: Hoover, AL USA
There is nothing abnormal about what you're experiencing right now. Although most people probably wouldn't admit it, it happens to everyone. Think about it. The only difference between homosexuals and heterosexuals is who they are capable of falling in love with. So if heterosexuals occasionally experience an attraction to someone of the same sex, how could homosexuals not occasionally experience an attraction to someone of the opposite sex? For me it was Shania Twain. lol.

And the world will live as one
-John Lennon

Moderator:  ModTeam, peroperic2009 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.