Newest Members
Drew6991x, Miro, jj843, The Abyss, JW1230
12363 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
40035 (55), Brayton (60), DavidJ (65), Grout (29), JJM33 (43), RockyMtJoe (66)
Who's Online
3 registered (GT13568, 86, 1 invisible), 20 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12363 Members
74 Forums
63535 Topics
443894 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#131632 - 10/11/04 09:57 AM I think that this babble should be placed here
Ivo Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Germany
Last night was on MTV Germany broadcast called Totally Gay.
The broadcast was made I think by MTV US and it is about Gay and Lesbian trends in pop culture and mass media.
Everything was covered, the all evolution from 1994 until present days. The topics were on modern pop gay and lesbian trends in fashion world, advertisements, movies, spots, reality shows, scandals, magazines, sports, marketing; in short in all aspects of pop culture.
I could not move my eyes from the TV and there were tens of sexual explicit scenes, with very good bodies needed to say, during the show.
The main point was how fast these trends are changing our perception, how is all that very good, how is that fun and normal, sexual borders are expanded more than ever in history etc.
I only know that today I am horny like hell with so many "normal" things that I saw on TV.
I hate this, I hate myself. It is so easy to trigger my sexuality with which I have very ambiguous feelings.

Where does this world really go?
And were am I going with it?

The answer is pretty much rude so I won't tell it here.
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

I am sorry but I had to wrote this babble to make ghosts go away fro my head.

Ivo

#131633 - 10/11/04 03:43 PM Re: I think that this babble should be placed here
Aden Offline

Ivo,

Rather than turn your attention to self hatred, take this opportunity to explore and accept your own sexuality. Be honest and forgiving with yourself. Who you are and how you feel is perfectly OK! It is natural. Accept it, enjoy it. There is no reason for you to feel shame or guilt.

I suffered from sexual confusion for many years. Only after I stopped trying to label or classify myself did I find peace with what I am. And what is that? Me. Just me. I am as I am and thatís all that I am.

Life can be good. Being horny can be good. It happens. Enjoy!

Aden

#131634 - 10/11/04 07:08 PM Re: I think that this babble should be placed here
reality2k4 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Stuck between water, air, and ...
Ivo,

I can see your confusion looking at this stuff on TV, unfortunately, I used to watch it also, maybe I shouldn't have done because it puts my mind into chaotic mode.

Feel better about yourself, you are good, and there is nothing wrong with the experiences you go through, they will calm over time, believe me they do, but I know just how embarrassing these feelings can be, especially if you are young.

take care

ste

#131635 - 10/11/04 09:45 PM Re: I think that this babble should be placed here
Ivo Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Germany
Aden and Ste,
thanks on your support.
I am ok now.

It is so good to have opportunity to learn from you and your experience.

Ivo

#443646 - 08/07/13 03:11 PM Re: I think that this babble should be placed here [Re: Ivo]
victor-victim Offline

Loc: O Kanada
my 2 cents.
avoid television.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QmBymKXgrV4

i have worked (performance and production) in the entertainment business (including news, music, radio, television, film, video) since 1969, full-time since 1988.

i agree.
TV IS MIND CONTROL PSYCHOLOGICAL WARFARE PROPAGANDA
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uOgx8GtVgi4

War
Love
Poetry

#444180 - 08/13/13 03:27 AM Re: I think that this babble should be placed here [Re: Ivo]
1lifenow Offline

Loc: west coast
I agree with this 100%

Glee is evil, evil I say

Well at least Will and Grace and Jackie Robinson changed the complexion of the faces on tv and therefore the nation forever.

I still don't get the point of Fox news though. I better keep watching.

WoR Barrie 2011

Moderator:  ModTeam, peroperic2009 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.