Newest Members
Safe11ride, WillWins, neophiliac, Jerone, teba
12117 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
archie chisholm (61), Carlos418 (37), courtney (52), kurotake (55), lostsoul (63), Lukesgirl (28), michael banks (2014), Steffon (42)
Who's Online
6 registered (CafeMan, atari_kid86, Jas52, I Want 2 Thrive, Cam76, 1 invisible), 51 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12117 Members
73 Forums
62511 Topics
438091 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#131542 - 08/22/04 09:54 PM Re: Now I really am confused
EGL Offline
Moderator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor
Marc - I'm straight, but I do notice and admire men that have a nice build (probably jealosy since I'm not particularly well built, just an average Joe?). To me, the female body is one of God's most beautiful creations, and I mean that from a non-sexual point. But then again, sometimes I just like to look at naked women. \:D

#131543 - 08/22/04 10:00 PM Re: Now I really am confused
yesac76 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Idaho
Marc,
It could just be that you are noticing a gorgeous body. WHat we find beautiful usually does not depend on the sex of the beautiful one. Or that could just be how I see it.

#131544 - 08/23/04 01:38 AM Re: Now I really am confused
ScottyTodd Offline
Administrator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor
Loc: Pennsylvania
Marc - I hear the same confusion from gay friends. One told me about the Klein Scale of Sexuality. It measures gay vs. straight on a scale from one to ten. One being completely gay and ten being completely straight (or the scale may be numbered oppositely). Well, rare people are completely one way (gay) or the other (straight). The overwhelming majority fit somewhere along the scale. (this does not necessarily mean bisexual but a mixture of orientation). This also means if you notice female sexuality, it may interest you but not "do it" for you physically. Many straight friends share about watching guys (builds, hair, eyes, etc.) but guys don't "do it" for them. Soooooo look and see, enjoy but know you may be a mixture somewhere along the Klein Scale.

Howard

PS: What's in a label? We are who we are!!

#131545 - 08/24/04 04:44 PM Re: Now I really am confused
reality2k4 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Stuck between water, air, and ...
Hey Marc

think we all see beauty in life, even if you are gay, there will be women who really make your head turn, maybe because you like much more of what you see, you see her in many parts, her body, her mind, her love of life, I don't know.

You are lucky

There is a woman on my floor, and she comes over and bends over the desk just away from me, and it is like an eclipse, the sun goes out, and when I look around, she is bending over a desk, not such a pretty site, but she in a nice girl, her food bill must be enormous, as she never stops eating.

Remember that hard wiring theory?

just a thought

ste

Moderator:  ModTeam, peroperic2009 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.