Newest Members
journey4two, VASurvivor, jayceemac, rwolf, FindingNemo
12328 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Alicia (55), bubblytam (56), crazydragon (39), JGag78 (36), kris82 (32), Shin (28)
Who's Online
3 registered (Aptrick, 2 invisible), 14 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12328 Members
74 Forums
63397 Topics
443261 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#129545 - 10/31/04 05:32 PM Los Angeles Therapist request
Bryan Offline

Loc: tokyo
I see some therapists listed here for all major california cities except, stragely enough, the humongous Los Angeles area. I:m looking for someone there with more than little experience with Adults abused as Children and perhaps even Male victim specific. Something as close to the San Fernando Valley would be peachy, but anything will do; anybody know anybody? I won:t hold anybody responsible for such referrals, but I:d like some help here, thanks!

#129546 - 10/31/04 09:57 PM Re: Los Angeles Therapist request
Ivanhoe Offline
MaleSurvivor

Bryan,

One of the guys who helps us with those questions is Ken Singer. He can be reached by writing to him at: http://malesurvivor.org/cgi-local/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=private_message;u=00000075

You can get some other referrals by calling your local Rape Crisis line and asking for a referral to someone who works with male survivors of CSA.

Stay in touch and let us know how it goes for you.

David

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.