Newest Members
MG5555, ShinTensei, jaklumen, Bennett, 0128
12506 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Moriji (44), Nicos (48), weharry1959 (55)
Who's Online
2 registered (traveler, TheBobcatAgain), 16 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12506 Members
74 Forums
64205 Topics
448044 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#129515 - 11/01/04 08:02 PM Election
Soccer Kid Offline

Loc: Missouri

"Reality is just an illusion."

#129516 - 11/01/04 09:47 PM Re: Election
reality2k4 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Stuck between water, air, and ...
I don't have a vote in your Country, but anything is better than the chimp who's in the white house.

Sorry chimp world, didn't mean to embarass you!!!! \:D

ste

#129517 - 11/02/04 12:15 AM Re: Election
MikeNY Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: NY
Hmmmmmmm, let's forget about the lesser of two evils when it comes to the figure head that resides at 1600 Pennysylvania Ave. I don't think that it makes that much of a difference as to who wins the popularity contest or which actor has the better smile while they are lying to us. What I want to get rid of is the current cabinet and the people who are in supportive roles in the background. If I heard correctly, the next pres will also be nominating supreme court judges. Think about who you want doing those things when you stare at that confusing (lol) ballot.
\:D

#129518 - 11/02/04 12:47 AM Re: Election
Lloydy Offline
Administrator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor
Loc: England Shropshire
If the amount of TV and media coverage we're getting in the UK is anything to go by, you guys must be sick to death of the pair of them !

Dave :rolleyes:

#129519 - 11/02/04 01:33 AM Re: Election
Leosha Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Right here
This is the second presidential election since I have lived in the United States. The debates, the television ads, they are, um, 'interesting'. Andrei and watch them together and laugh, and wonder what it is people see and hear from it, that make them make their minds up how to vote. Just. Interesting.

leosha

"Human salvation lies in the hands of the creatively maladjusted."~~~Martin Luther King Jr., 1963

#129520 - 11/02/04 02:03 AM Re: Election
theo Offline
MaleSurvivor

four years ago i voted on the issue of the environment, now, i vote on self-defense (no, i am not an extremist either way lol). actually, this reminds me of my own failed election so many moons ago for the high school presidency lol. see the irony \:D ?

- It is gift, and gift will find its way
- I inherit through my choice. I build through my affirmation. It is through my freedom that I nurture, or fade into autonomy
- I was not given to serve life, but to embrace it

#129521 - 11/02/04 03:29 AM Re: Election
Bill_1965 Offline
Chat Mod Emeritus
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Flint, Michigan
We are at war. The war was declared on us.

We have a incumbent that is fighting that war, preempting. And we have a challenger that wants to leave it to law enforcement. An enemy that doesn't care if they die. An enemy that wants us to cower in fear and tells us if we vote for the former we will be attacked.

Sounds a whole lot like our fucking perps. Cower in fear. If you fight back I will make it worse.

Do you want someone that will get to them before they get to you or someone that will have them arrested afterwards?

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.