Newest Members
Jay1159, jon-jon, want more, pgh15217, Barracuda312
12343 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
GeneF48 (66), kun wang (32)
Who's Online
4 registered (Steve J, finallyhere, 2 invisible), 29 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12343 Members
74 Forums
63439 Topics
443465 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#129510 - 10/29/04 11:33 PM I thought "Dubya" was the one who put his foot in his mouth every time he opened it?
Lloydy Offline
Administrator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor
Loc: England Shropshire
there's a report in our papers that when he had his recent heart attack Bill Clinton saw "ghostly visions of death that were chased away by visions of his wife Hillary and daughter Chelsea"

Priceless!

Dave

\:D

#129511 - 11/01/04 09:54 PM Re: I thought "Dubya" was the one who put his foot in his mouth every time he opened it?
reality2k4 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Stuck between water, air, and ...
Nice one Dave \:D \:D \:D

It's a wonder he never saw the ghosts of the thousands of people that were killed, while he was in office.

Wont be long before he does though!

As for dubya, a four year old has more cognitive thinking than him, and could probably engage in a higher level of conversation!

hee hee hee

ste

#129512 - 11/02/04 12:58 AM Re: I thought "Dubya" was the one who put his foot in his mouth every time he opened it?
Lloydy Offline
Administrator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor
The older I get the grumpier I get, and politico's of ALL shades get treated with a massive dose of cynicism by me.

George Bernard Shaw said it all -
"He knows nothing, and he thinks he knows everything. That points clearly to a career in politics".

Dave \:D

#129513 - 11/02/04 09:39 AM Re: I thought "Dubya" was the one who put his foot in his mouth every time he opened it?
Archnut Offline

Loc: United Kingdom
A grumpy old man lloydy.

Great isnt it!

I wonder if our American cousins have the same programme over there as we do here?

"Grumpy Old Men"

Apparently they are doing a "Grumpy Old Woman" series as well.

From a decidedly "Grumpy" Archnut

#129514 - 11/02/04 11:57 PM Re: I thought "Dubya" was the one who put his foot in his mouth every time he opened it?
Lloydy Offline
Administrator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor
Archnut
It's become my great ambition now, to be the old fart in the corner of the bar moaning about shopping malls, youths wearing baseball caps backwards, cars with more powerful stereos than engines that go past with a deafing "BOOM F******G BOOM", friggin' "experts" on the TV telling me all kinds of shite I don't need to know. And why don't they listen to proper music anymore?

'scuse me, I'm just going to kill the TV, some other countries election is on AGAIN !

Dave :rolleyes: \:D

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.