Newest Members
JayNL, Robert Barrett, lostsoul824, beatcook, MassGuy
12279 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Daniel McKinney (35), Framery (44), JohanDoug (70), ltlkty (55)
Who's Online
1 registered (1 invisible), 25 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12279 Members
73 Forums
63178 Topics
441782 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#129449 - 10/19/04 12:54 PM Happy Birthday, James (Cement)
outis Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Maryland USA
I know you haven't been online here posting much lately, at least I haven't seen much from you since your son was born, but

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JAMES!

I hope you're finding time to write. I will always remember to "Let the darkness fear our light."

Thanks,

Joe

#129450 - 10/19/04 05:57 PM Re: Happy Birthday, James (Cement)
Bill_1965 Offline
Chat Mod Emeritus
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Flint, Michigan
Happy Birthday James.

you definately haven't been around in a while. the PM I sent you months ago is still unopened.

Enjoy your birthday and enjoy Mortar. \:D

#129451 - 10/20/04 06:31 PM Re: Happy Birthday, James (Cement)
Cement Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Southern California
Thank you so much, you guys...

I haven't felt remembered much in my life lately, so to have you remember my son, Bill, and Joe, that you remembered my birthday means more than I can say.

I haven't been on and I think I am in need. I lost my job, moved into a new house, have been unemployed, trying to become a teacher...it is all stressful, although I am trying to keep my head up. It isn't always easy. But, I am a survivor. I survive, that is what I do.

Bill I am really sorry not to have replied when I got your birthday wish for "Mortar." He is wonderful and beautiful and walking and running and climbing and loved so much. He is the brightest light in every day.

James

#129452 - 10/21/04 12:20 AM Re: Happy Birthday, James (Cement)
Lloydy Offline
Administrator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor
Loc: England Shropshire
James
it's so good to hear from you again, it's been a long while.

I get so wrapped up in what's going on here that I don't notice people dissapearing :rolleyes:

I'm so pleased that 'Mortar' is doing well, you must be so proud of him.

Take care
Dave

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.