Newest Members
cricket1007, Nickie98, jahfree, Daryl X., tryintothrive
12496 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
joeybird (54), ladyinwaiting (46), txpearl (46)
Who's Online
5 registered (Shyshark, Garf, Jay1159, GT13568, iaccus), 20 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12496 Members
74 Forums
64171 Topics
447795 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#129371 - 10/13/04 04:21 AM In My Nieces Eyes
yesac76 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Idaho
I fell in love today. I was holding my 14 hour old niece today, and she looked up at me with those big blue eyes, and I just melted. I felt such a sense of peace flood over me. My heart turned instantly to jelly. It is not just that she is beautiful, which she is. The total trust and purity I saw in her made me feel, well, peaceful. All of the crap I have been fighting recently melted like sugar in the rain. I have felt love each time I have looked into their eyes when my nieces and nephews were born. But, JoLeigh is the first born sinse I have been attempting to heal. I wonder if this is what it feels like when a parent looks at their newborn child.
Casey

#129372 - 10/13/04 04:56 AM Re: In My Nieces Eyes
Ivanhoe Offline
MaleSurvivor

What a great de>

#129373 - 10/13/04 04:06 PM Re: In My Nieces Eyes
Bill_1965 Offline
Chat Mod Emeritus
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Flint, Michigan
There is something so wonderful about the beauty and innocence of a baby. I can't help but to fall in love with them. The hope for the future. \:\)

A proud Uncle. \:D

#129374 - 10/13/04 06:34 PM Re: In My Nieces Eyes
reality2k4 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Stuck between water, air, and ...
There is nothing more pure in this World, than the look of unconditional love a child gives, truly beautiful.
\:D

#129375 - 10/13/04 09:17 PM Re: In My Nieces Eyes
Archnut Offline

Loc: United Kingdom
Its a wonderful feeling although it took nearly two months before I could hold my first grandaughter. I was terrified I may touch her inappropiately never handled infants before. I had no choice in the end the little one was dumped in my lap. I had no such trouble with the other three but I was still very aware.

Archnut

#129376 - 10/13/04 10:09 PM Re: In My Nieces Eyes
SAR Offline
Administrator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor

Loc: USA
Congratulations Casey on the birth of your niece! There is really nothing that can describe looking at your child for the first time but you've come very close. It is especially incredible to see them grow because they really do get bigger and smarter every day and every new discovery brings them joy.

Everything my baby girls did made me laugh out loud, even when they woke me up crying I would go to them with a smile on my face (although that part got old quicker than the rest of it, I must admit).

I grew up with a bunch of college-aged uncles and all of them were great, then as an older kid I got to take care of their kids. Really the best part of my growing up. Have fun with her \:D

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.