Newest Members
rhyoung, Jefferson22, OxfordArms, Anony_mous, Drew6991x
12367 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
bluesky (44), Brother B+ (48), emal7717 (53), estuardo (52), kwf777 (56), LeeAnne (30), mapleleafsn (52), otherside (61), ronnie (59), Scott1962 (52), thrive-n-survive (42), tom3065 (36)
Who's Online
3 registered (3 invisible), 10 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12367 Members
74 Forums
63562 Topics
444099 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#129302 - 10/08/04 02:45 PM comic strip therapy
crisispoint Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Massachusetts
yeah, i still feel like crap, and thank you Jesus I'm seeing the pdoc today (although i hate drugs - whole other issue), but a friend pointed out to me last night (you know who you are \:D ) that as long as you can laugh, things will get better.

That said, I was checking out my favorite comic site, and came across a few worth chuckling over. I share with anyone who needs it. All of them can be reached at http://www.comics.com, and use the drop-down menu.

9 Chickweed Lane
(Anyone whose ever had a cat can relate)

The Humble Stumble
(Anyone whose dealt with KIDS can relate)

Pearls Before Swine (highly recommended!)
(Pepito is me, Winky is anyone who comes across me today Actually, it's worth it to read the WHOLE week's worth of Pepito's adventures)

As long as we can laugh, there's always hope.

Thanks, my friend.

Love,

Scot

fromacuriousmind.blogspot.com
malehurtandsurvive.blogspot.com

#129303 - 10/08/04 06:55 PM Re: comic strip therapy
Ivo Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Germany
Scot,
thank youuuuuuuuu!
Pearls Before Swine is BRILLIANT!
Oh God, please mercy, it is enough for today, too much laughing will hurt my stomach.

Take care Pepito,

Ivo

#129304 - 10/09/04 12:14 AM Re: comic strip therapy
Lloydy Offline
Administrator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor
Loc: England Shropshire
Scot
great site, my all time favorite is there - "Herman" by Jim Ungar. Sometimes it's OK to laught at those less fortunate than ourselves, and Herman's certainly less fortunate.

http://comics.com/comics/herman/index.html

I'm going to back to see if Gary Larson's "Far Side" is there, since he's retired and doesn't publish a desk calander any more I've gone into withdrawal!

Dave

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.